Risk Focus: Safe LNG Bunkering, A guide to good LNG bunkering practice

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: UK P&I
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 12
Description: The advent of the 2020 global sulphur cap regulation has been driving marine engine technology towards achieving environmental compliance. The marine engine manufacturers have been developing ship’s engines capable of using alternative low-flashpoint and low-sulphur fuels as a way to meet the stringent environmental requirements. In addition, abatement technologies for the reduction of harmful emissions, such as scrubbers, have also been developed.

Contents

Screenshots

UK P&I - LNGBunkering_UK_Club_Final.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Guide to oil in water monitoring & discharge - Rivertrace [2021, PDF]
Guide for LNG Bunkering, update to 2018 - ABS [2017, PDF]
Global Sulphur Cap 2020: Compliance options and implications for shipping – focus on scrubbers -…
OCIMF Position Paper: Reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Air Pollution - OCIMF [2023, PDF]
Flexible camshaft technology MAK M32C Marine engines [MP4]
Alternative Fuels - Biofuels | Loss Prevention Insight - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Modeling and Control of EGR on Marine Two-Stroke Diesel Engines - Xavier Llamas [2018, PDF]
The supply and use of 0.50% sulphur marine fuel, Joint Industry Guidance - Joint Industry Project…
Guidelines for Ships Using Alternative Fuels (Methyl/Ethyl Alcohol/LPG/Ammonia) - ClassNK [2024,…
A Maritime Energy Transition - MAN B&W [2022, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:33

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3