IAMSAR Manual 2019 Vol I, II, III

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: IMO -ICAO
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 145, 489, 266
Description: IAMSAR Manual: Volume I, 2019 Edition
Organization and Management (Volume I) discusses the global SAR system concept, establishment and improvement of national and regional SAR systems and co-operation with neighbouring States to provide effective and economical SAR services.
The 2019 edition incorporates amendments adopted by ICAO and approved by the IMO Maritime Safety Committee. The 2018 amendments enter into force on 1 July 2019.
IAMSAR Manual: Volume II, 2019 Edition
The Mission Co-ordination (volume II) assists personnel who plan and co-ordinate SAR operations and exercises.
The 2019 edition incorporates amendments adopted by ICAO and approved by the IMO Maritime Safety Committee. The 2018 amendments enter into force on 1 July 2019.
IAMSAR Manual: Volume III, 2019 Edition
Mobile Facilities (volume III) is intended to be carried on board rescue units, aircraft and vessels to help with performance of a search, rescue or on-scene coordinator function and with aspects of SAR that pertain to their own emergencies.

Contents

Screenshots

IAMSAR 2019

ФAЙЛ УДAЛEН ПО ЗAПРOСУ ПРAВOOБЛАДAТЕЛЕЙ

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

Похожие релизы

ИКАО - МАМПС 2016 [RU] (I,II,III) / ICAO - IAMSAR 2016 Edition [RU] (Vol. I,II,III)
Canadian Aeronautical and Maritime Search and Rescue (CAMSAR) Manual - Canadian Coast Guard [2014,…
Наставление ИАМСАР Книга III - Подвижные средства / IAMSAR Manual, vol.III - Mobile Facilities - АО…
Simulation Study of the IAMSAR Standard Recovery Maneuvers for the Improvement of Serviceability -…
International Code of Safety for Diving Operations (DIVING Code) - IMO [2023, PDF]
MANUAL IAMSAR VOLUMEN I - OMI and OACI [2013, PDF]
SAR Convention 1979 - IMO [2006, PDF]
GMDSS Manual 2017 - IMO [2017, PDF]
BLU Code - Code of practice for the safe loading & unloading of Bulk Carriers - IMO [2011, PDF]
Inmarsat RescueNET Handbook, First edition - Inmarsat [2018, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 20:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3