Duties of a third mate

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: Tom Alex
Genre: Practical guide
Format: XLS
Quality: Unknown
Pages count: 3
Description: These are a collection of excel files that I used as a third officer to keep track of my work. The works are divided into various scenarios - Port Call , Daily , Weekly , Monthly , Month end to office etc. Third mate is in charge for collecting crew documentation. Hence this excel file also contains documents to be collected from each rank.
Now I do realise that many things in this excel file wont apply to many guys. I have modeled this based on the requirements of the company I work with. But at the least this will serve as an example or rather a template file.
It is hoped that this will guide first third mates to have a better idea about the work they are expected to do onboard

Contents

Port Call
Daily Tasks
Weekly Tasks
Monthly Tasks
Crew Certification

Screenshots

Duties of Third Mate.xlsm

Скачать [580 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

US Customs & Border Protection Forms in Excel format - Promar Software [2007, XLS]
Pilot Ladder Safety - Herman Broers [2021, PDF]
BIMCO Guide to prepare for Port State Control Inspections in the USA - BIMCO [2008, PDF]
Chief Mate - Unlimited Orals Guidance Notes - Warsash Maritime Academy [2008, PDF]
Deck Cadet SSTP (Structured Shipboard Training Programme) Record Book - GlobalMet [2010, PDF]
Nautical Watchkeeping Nutshell Series Book-7 - Capt. H. Subramaniam [2009, PDF]
On board Training Record Book - Officer in charge of Navigational watch + Officer in charge of…
Company/Ship Security Officer (CSO/SSO) Course - DNV-GL Maritime Academy [2019, PDF]
Monthly Safety Scenario (MSS) - Chief Officer Fell to his Death during tank inspection - the…
HSK Weldassistant SMART Edition v.8.2.6.1674 Multilingual - HSK [2021]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:22

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3