virtual ® 16-Май-2020 10:14

Risk Awareness Cargo Claims: Tankers Crude/Product/Chemical/Gas, An Aid To Risk Identification And Loss Reduction

Year: 2017
Language: english
Author: Uk P&I Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 36
Description: This booklet is a guide to the Controls and key points that the UK Club’s Risk Assessors look for when inspecting a vessel.
It will allow you to carry out a similar check on the Threats and Controls and make sure the vessel has a good risk profile.
Each booklet in the Risk Awareness series deals with an area of Risk – Personal injury, collision, pollution, etc – and these are sub-divided into Threats and then Controls.
Each Threat is followed by a ‘score’ section where the individual Controls can be graded according to how effective they are:
1 Very good control
2 Good control
3 Average control
4 Poor control
5 Very poor control (maybe non-existent)
Furthermore, there is space to make comments on certain Controls; to note ways in which deficient ones could be improved.
At the back, there is a section on Consequences, which is also divided into Controls that should be in place to mitigate the cost of any claim, i.e. after the event controls. These too can be graded.

Contents

Cargo Loss or Damage 4
Threat: Contamination 4
Threat: Shortage 8
Threat: Pre-Shipment Quality 11
Threat: Temperature 14
Threat: Equipment Operational Failure 18
Threat: Fire and Explosion Damage 21
Threat: Pre-Loading/ Discharge Planning 23
Consequences 28
Methodology 34

Screenshots

Uk P and I - Risk_Awareness_Tanker_March_2020_WEB.pdf

Скачать [660 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Risk Awareness, Collision Claims: An aid to risk identification and loss reduction - Thomas Miller…
UKP&I - Risk Awareness - Cargo Claims – LNG Tankers - An aid to risk identification and loss…
Risk Awareness Series [collection] - UK P&I Club [2020-2021, PDF]
Standard safety - tankers - The Standard Club [2016, PDF]
Shipboard Petroleum Surveys: A Guide to Good Practice - Anthony Severn [2009, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Hold Cleaning Guide - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
How to prevent tanker shortage claims - Thomas Miller [2011, PDF]
Preventing of Cargo Shortage - Takehiro Endo [2016, PDF]
BSafe: Incident Case Study No.22 (February) - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Risk Focus: Temperature controlled cargo, Managing risk throughout the cool supply chain - UK P&I…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 09:22

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3