vvc1970 19-Июл-2020 22:01
Предлагаю, в качестве поощрения сидерам, добавить возможность обмена сидбонусов на баллы репутации. Курс обмена пусть устанавливают релизеры или администрация. Если, конечно это реализуемо с технической стороны трекера. По-моему неплохой стимул для сидирования. К примеру, курс обмена 1реп = 10 тыс. или 20 тыс. или даже 50 тыс. сидбонусов заставят желающих скачать нужную раздачу, по меньшей мере несколько месяцев активно сидировать.
shcherbakov 19-Июл-2020 23:21
67208//////////// заставят желающих скачать нужную раздачу, по меньшей мере несколько месяцев активно сидировать.
1- предложение может и дельное но
2- вы не еврей(в самом положительном смысле) тк покупка випа дешевле
zxc 20-Июл-2020 01:21
vvc1970, это задумка пока в планах. Планируется дать возможность релизерам выставлять для своих раздач ограничение по репутации или по рейтингу.
Кто не хочет создавать раздачи, будет стараться сидировать, зарабатывая рейтинг. У кого нет возможности сидировать, тому придется создать несколько раздач и поднять репутацию. Если нет времени ни на что, то вопрос решит покупка ВИП.
Gennaker 17-Авг-2021 18:15
1. Owners of the tracker do not realize, that people who have nothing to share, or are not motivated to share, cannot be forced to start publishing content.
People who have something to share and enjoy posting materials, will continue doing so no matter what.
Sometimes one type transforms into another, but it's not because their primary motivation is make-believe stuff like medals, titles, and tables.
This system solves nothing and is off-putting for newcomers, among which you can have potential representatives of both types.
2. Negative reputation is an end of XXth century forum thing, that died out everywhere on modern mass social platforms.
The reason is - it promotes tyranny. For example, you can hit this message with thumbs down, effectively silencing any critical dialogue, on a whim. Or just because you feel so.
Therefore you surround yourself with people who are either in consonance with you, or pretend, or not speaking out and keeping their head down to avoid condemnation.
Effectively, your project stagnates as a small circle club. But if that's your intention, then this system is perfect to preserve your status quo.
skipper3362 17-Авг-2021 18:52
Gennaker, nice you just here have don nothing for the forum only what you did was taking, and now the forum has to change because of you
the are a couple of thinks you can do to get reputaion ore ratio
1 upload maritime stuff that is not here yet, and yes you have to make a effert for it, but telling that you can get nothing is the easy way out and the lazy way out , if you are on school you have accest to your school books and teaching material , if you are onboard you have accest to manuels , training stuf etc, even me how is unemployed can get material , yes and some things i pay for it with my one money , and do all the work with scanning.
and the levels from reputauion are easy to met , but you have to make a effort yes
2. if you take material , you can let is sit on your torrent and sta online and share ( seed ) the material on that way , in the reputaion limit is ther buildy in of point ore ration so if you do something for the forum back on that way you also get more acces from us
3 get a vip member ship and this is not for making money but just to pay for the server, i am a poster and i do not urn money from this , so you see above it even cost me money.
so what you saying is the easy way out, you espect that all other musch do the effort so you only can have a profit from ,it , so in your word then it wil go bettter no , because the poster see nothing back for there work but other post because every body comes only by to take and give nothing back , so the poster stop also posting.
so did you think on that in you story , no because you where only thinking about your self
and wenn you read the dissusion above to go do it was not easy
negitave reputaion is here also to keep member inline , you know we have rules here , but i think you never read them, rules are here so the forum can rul smootly and you know you have to behave, if not then you get a penalty and that can be in a warning , but also in negitive points , temp ban , ore perment ban from the site, wen you not keep to the rule an misbehave, other wiise it becomes a mess
and in your word wenn you can not live with this rules then not com to here , and wil you have nothing for the forum leave nagative comments on it, you have no right to it
and yes the posters are a smal group we have here more then 208 thousend members and only 16 are responcibel for 100 post ore more
the other site is that wenn everybody made al least one post so upload , we did not never the problem from reputation limit in the frist place , so it is also on the users them self to keep this forum alive, and that we not gone change that because some one did not like it and is greedy and it is not going the way he wants , that the hole forum has to change to profit him.
so the ball is in your coner
to gone post and help the forum and other ore you sta her give nagative comments and be only a taker
usere will come back wenn the can find new material wen that stops the will not come back , so it is also in the user benifits that the do somthing back
and all the taker for the most it is to much effort to push the thank you button to thank the poster for his work
this week i came accor a post that was downloaded 789 time , but only 115 taker made the effort to push the thank you button you see the problem how greed come by and only the tink about them self, take , take take , and wenn it not go the way i want i go give negative comments , i even threat the poster and demand that i must have it because of bullshit storys,, en yes i know this out of my one exsperiance , that is the way to go decent with its other.
so think about that also for you find that the forum has to change because of you and you did nothing for it
oh yes i forgot a option
4. if all off the options above do not suit you , you can always go to the store and by the material yourself
Для отправки сообщений необходимo включить JavaScript
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 01:59

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3