gillnumil ® 11-Сен-2020 19:28

Bridge Resource Management Stressing The Dangers Of Over-Reliance On ECDIS With Entry Level Officers

Year: 2xxx
Language: english
Author: Jeffrey Spillane
Genre: Guide
Publisher: SUNY Maritime College, USA
Format: PDF
Quality: Photos of pages
Pages count: 43
Description: The purpose of this paper is to highlight the need to address specific weaknesses when teaching a course by highlighting a common mistake I (and several other instructors agree) have been seeing in entry level officers/officer candidates (little to no experience) enrolled in “Bridge Resource Management” (BRM) courses. It emphasises the need to take the student’s previous experience and comfort levels into account when designing and teaching a course. While I discuss BRM in detail, this paper could be a model for the method of evaluating the Objectives and balancing the student’s weakness to “fine tune” a course to provide the greatest benefit for
the student.

Contents

Screenshots

BRIDGE~1.PDF

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

IMO Model Course 1.22 Bridge Resource Management - IMO [2020, PDF]
Bridge Resource Management Guidance - UK Chamber of Shipping [2020, PDF]
Navigational claims 2020 - Swedish P & I Club [2019, PDF]
IMO - Model Course on Oil Pollution Preparedness - Response and Cooperation – Introductory Level…
Master and Chief Mate (Model Course 7.01) - IMO [2014, PDF]
NMC 22: Engine Room Resource Management Training (2.5 Days) - NYK Maritime College [2008, PPT]
NMC 19: Machinery Management Training for Senior Engineers (3 Days) - NYK Maritime College [2016…
Chief Engineer Officer and Second Engineer Officer (Model Course 7.02) - IMO [2014, PDF]
NMC 21: Purifier Training for Engine Officers (1.5 Days) - NYK Maritime College [2008, PDF]
IMO - Model Course Oil Pollution Preparedness - Response and Cooperation – Level 2 and Level 3 -…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 09:08

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3