Author: Powell M.
Genre: Manual
Publisher: AquaPress
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 1905492073
Format: MOBI
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 273
Description: This is a brand new technical guide which provides a comprehensive overview of the principles underlying decompression theory. Mark Powell has written a book that for the first time allows the average diver to fully understand the principles behind this fascinating aspect of diving. This book bridges the gap between introductory books and source scientific information. What I wanted was an intermediate overview that went into more detail but wasn't written for academics or researchers. When I became a technical diving instructor I started teaching other people about decompression theory.I tried to give an overview of decompression theory at this intermediate level to give my students a better understanding of what was happening during decompression dives. This was always very popular amongst divers who, like me, had always wanted to understand more about the concepts and models underlying decompression theory. I was always being asked if I could recommend a good book which covered this area but as before, there was no such text available. Over time I started giving out notes for the decompression theory portion of my courses and these notes started building. Initially they were just a few pages but the notes became more and more comprehensive and started to cover more and more areas. Eventually they grew into this book. Winner Eurotek 2010 - Publication of Significance Award

Contents

Screenshots

Powell M. Deco for Divers - A Diver’s Guide to Decompression Theory and Physiology, 2013.mobi

Скачать [19 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Little Book Of Scuba Diving Vol II: "Tips & habits of a good diver" - Kelvin J. Knight…
Field Guide to Saltwater Fish - KEN SCHULTZ [2008, PDF]
Scuba Diver (Australia Edition) Issue 47 - Mark Evans (Editor) [2022, PDF]
Composite materials in maritime structures V. 1, Fundamental Aspects - Shenoi R.A., Wellicome J.F.…
Scuba Diver (U.K. Edition) Issue 63- Mark Evans (Editor) [2022, PDF]
Hydraulics and Pneumatics: A Technician's and Engineer's Guide - Andrew Parr [2011, PDF]
Newnes Electrical Power Engineer's Handbook - D.Warne [2005, PDF]
Marine Insurance Law - Özlem Gürses [2016, PDF]
Offshore Energy Structures: For Wind Power, Wave Energy and Hybrid Marine Platforms - Madjid…
Schaum´s Outline of Theory and Problems of Astronomy - Stacy E. Palen [2002, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 09:35

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3