Language: english
Author: DAvid Reid
Publisher: shackleton partners llc
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-109-712-58-69
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 284
Description: Eight Down reviews eight maritime casualties over forty two years.
Beginning with the loss of the Edmund Fitzgerald on Lake Superior in 1975 to the Tellar Daisy in 2017.
As a former seafarer and member of the Marintine profession for the past fifty years, all of the Eight occurred with my own experiences, that has sparked my curiosity.
I explore the connective threads that cailed the Swiss Chees Model.
I Know from my own experience that there were many instances when i might have been but one step away from being a maritime casulty - is it luck ?
Or is it the awarness or raised consciousness os someone who ats before that last step occurs?
I Hope to provide insight into the management of change as it relates to safety and the avoidance of raveling throug the final hole in a Swiss Cheese.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [7 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Ship and shore - David Reid [2021, PDF]
Au Sable Point Lighthouse Beacon on Lake Superior's Shipwreck Coast - Mikel B. Classen [2014,…
Disasters at Sea A Visual History of Infamous Shipwrecks - Liz Machem [2009, EPUB]
Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers | Status and Guidance - ABS [202x, PDF]
Cruise Ship Tourism - Edited by Ross Dowling and Clare Weeden [2017, PDF]
ANNUAL OVERVIEW OF MARINE CASUALTIES AND INCIDENTS 2023 - EMSA [2023, PDF]
Product Management in Practice A Real World Guide to the Key Connective - Matt LeMay [2018, PDF]
French Silk on Water - Patrick Hill [2017, PDF & DOC]
Managing risk in shipping - multiple [1999, PDF]
Safer seas systematic accident prevention - Koji Fukuoka [2019, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:02

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3