Year: 2004
Language: english
Author: Cook T.
Publisher: Sheridan House
ISBN: 1-57409-186-7
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 196
Description: This is not one of those “high-energy” books on selling or salesmanship. There are no motivational speeches here, and I’m not going to tell you “How I Sold $10 Million in Used Boats in One Year” or anything like that. What I will tell you is that I love boats — sailboats and powerboats, big boats and small boats, new boats and antiques — I have owned them and have enjoyed them all immensely. Not only that, whether I am shopping for another boat or just browsing the market, I enjoy walking through marinas and boatyards and looking at the boats for sale, just to see what’s out there.
Over the years, and while indulging in these two activities, I’ve noticed that a lot of the used boats that I see for sale are not too terribly appealing, to put it mildly. Many of them aren’t very clean, and some are offered for sale with obvious, daunting problems. Of course, the boats’ owners and professional brokers are always prepared with various excuses for the problems, sometimes offering a lot of baloney about how “simple and easy” it will be to fix this or that, or how “with a little elbow grease it’ll look like a million bucks.” Whenever I hear this kind of talk, though, I always think the same thing: If it’s so simple and easy, why didn’t you take care of it before you tried to sell the boat?
Along these same lines, many of the advertisements I see placed in the various boat trader publications out there look like they were carelessly composed, leaving the reader scratching his head. Some ads fail to include such basic facts as the year, make, model and type of auxiliary power, or where the boat can be seen. Other ads, sprinkled with giveaways like “brand new battery” and “will polish up real nice” make it clear that the boat in question has been neglected for quite a while and will need buckets of cash and plenty of TLC to get it back into fun condition.
Making these kinds of mistakes is a shame, because the business of selling used boats is really not all that complicated. There are a few important things you need to be sure to do, and a few things you need to avoid. But otherwise, it’s all pretty straightforward. There isn’t anything involved in selling a boat that the average boat owner isn’t capable of handling himself — even with no prior sales experience whatsoever.
Which is where this book comes in.

Contents

Screenshots

cook_t_sell_your_boat_in_30_days.pdf

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Wiring, Updated 7th Edition: Current with 2017-2020 Electrical…
25 Things Every Sailor Needs (and why) - Lance Gettler [2011, PDF]
Compressed Air Operations Manual - Brian S. Elliot [2006, PDF]
Boatyards & Marinas. A Boat Owner's Guide to Smart Shopping - Naranjo R.J. [1988, PDF]
A Boater’s Guide To AC Electrical Systems - Marinco [2004, PDF]
The Insiders Guide to Boat Cleaning and Detailing - Sears N. [2009, PDF]
Black & Decker The Complete Guide to Wiring, Updated 8th Edition: Current with 2020-2023 Electrical…
The boating book: a practical guide to safe pleasure boating, power and sail - John Roberts [1991,…
Twenty Small Sailboats to Take You Anywhere - Vigor J. [1999, PDF]
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:39

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3