Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: Mike Wall
Publisher: M and M Laser Print Limited Partnership
Edition: 1st
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 553
Description: This book is aimed at helping those aspiring to this role in their career progression, choices and actions. Whilst becoming a Supercargo appears to be a natural progression for a cargo superintendent, it is not necessarily automatic. Whilst it might be expected that readers of this book will have some form of shipping related experience, the text is also aimed at those who may have no shipping experience at all. The book will provide a sound basis and knowledge of the many aspects of cargo operations particularly with respect to the supercargo’s role. It is not intended to be a comprehensive compendium covering all aspects of the subject, hence the title – an introduction. However, there is sufficient depth in the material provided to be able to gain a good understanding of the industry to be able to make informed views. You will gain a basic understanding of the role of the Supercargo and the reasons for such assignments. As there are legal implications related to Supercargo assignments these will be covered so that you will understand why you need to protect yourself.
The various types of cargo and their hazards are covered with specific loading techniques.
The book has a comprehensive table of contents, table of figures, list of tables and and extensive index.
Additional info: WARNING there are no pictures in the book probely with the conversion from kindle to other formats the get lost ( how do not ask me i did not do that)
but is was looking around for other kind of books on this topic , i could not find them at the moment, thats why i still post this book as refrence material
wen you want to have it i saw it on amazone but only in a kindel version for 135 euro. ore buy it from the auter it self you can mail him you find his email in the book
So do not come with smart comments from the pictures are missing read above thats why

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Diploma in Ship Superintendency - Module 2 - Lloyds Matitime Academy [2011, PDF]
How to Build a Warship (A Practical Way) - Taufique Islam [2020, PDF]
GMDSS Students Handbook - Gorelikov N. [2002, PDF]
Geomechanics of Marine Anchors - Charles Aubeny [2017, PDF]
Elements of Yacht Design - Norman E. Skene [2001, PDF]
Introduction to Gas Turbine Theory - Klaus Brun , Rainer Kurz [2019, PDF]
Shipping and Port Agency Management [2022, MP4]
Essentials of Offshore Structures (Framed and Gravity Platforms) - D.V. Reddy, A. S. J. Swamidas…
Advanced Cargo Handling Course (Liquefied Gases) [2001]
Designated Person Ashore Course-DNV-GL Maritime Academy - DNV-GL Maritime Academy [2019, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 03:23

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3