Steel Pre-Load Surveys : Working through COVID-19

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: The North of England P&I Association Limited
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 15
Description: We understand these are difficult times for both ship operators and crews. The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is affecting how we all work.
Therefore, we are finding new ways to assist Members in conducting their operations safely and efficiently during times where normal operations might not be possible.
One of these areas is steel pre-load surveys. North’s policy is to arrange and cover the costs of these precautionary surveys for semi-finished and finished steel cargoes. However, with restrictions in place in many ports across the globe, access to vessels and port facilities could be restricted and surveyor appointments hampered.
In such circumstances, we have provided the following to assist you in preparing for loading steel cargoes and in evidencing that due diligence was exercised in making the vessel seaworthy.

Contents

Introduction
Initial Actions
If a surveyor appointment is not possible or no access to the port is allowed
The Master’s responsibility
Annex 1: Proving Seaworthiness
Annex 2: Assessing the pre-shipment order and condition of the cargo
Annex 3: Steel pre-load survey form example

Screenshots

Working-through-COVID-19-Steel-Pre-load-Surveys.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

COVID-19 Vaccinations for Seafarers | Vaccinating Seafarers Benefits the World - North P&I Club…
Transport Guidance for Steel Cargoes - The American Club [2016, PDF]
COVID-19 Handbook - The Swedish club [2020, PDF]
Cargo Care Checklist: Nickel Ore - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
Faith and Burial for Seafarers - Internatinoal Chamber of Shipping (ICS) [2022, PDF]
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
Loss Prevention Publications - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2016, PDF]
Carriage of Steel Cargoes - the North [2019, PDF]
Draught Surveys a Guide To Good Practice, 2nd Edition - JIM DIBBLE, PETER MITCHELL and North of…
An Implementation Guide for the Management of COVID-19 on board cargo ships and fishing vessels -…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:32

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3