twicer ® 05-Май-2021 02:23

Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 49

Year: 2020
Language: english
Author: Japan P&I Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 140
Description: In this guide “Tips for Effective Engine Management and Maintenance” we have
included all of the key elements taken from our open seminars that were held in
When focusing on the root causes of a ship’s machinery failure and incidents, it
appears that most cases are the result of management problems regarding oils (fuel
oil and lubricating oil) and inspection/repair/maintenance work that was not properly
performed. However, the engineers and their crewmembers in the engine department
tend to pursue the cause as to whether there is any abnormality regarding mechanical/
electrical engineering integrity and soundness in design/manufacturing, such as
whether the engine machinery/equipment itself is working and running normally or not.
Regrettably, it is often the case that reoccurrence preventive measures, such as those
mentioned above, tend to get neglected or forgotten.

Contents

Screenshots

Loss-Prevention-Bulletin-Vol.49_Full.pdf

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 50 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
P&I Loss Prevention Bulletin Vol. 46 & 47 - A Psychological Approach to Safety Behaviour & A…
Marine Weather Ship Handling in Rough Sea Head and countering - Following Seas - Japan P & I [2019,…
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 53 - Japan P&I Club [2022, PDF]
Crane Slewing Gear Maintenance and Rocking Tests - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Guide to Handling Ship's Fuel Oil (KOREA P&I Loss Prevention Vol. 3) - KOREA P&I [2015, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 52 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
NMC 19: Machinery Management Training for Senior Engineers (3 Days) - NYK Maritime College [2016…
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volumes 44, 45 - Japan P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Volume 51 - Japan P&I Club [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:43

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3