Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides

Year: 201x
Language: english
Author: The West of England P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 16
Description: When a vessel has been provided with off-specification bunkers the consequences can be severe, possibly leading to the breakdown of the vessel’s machinery. Even if off-specification bunkers do not result in a breakdown, the loss of time and expenses incurred if it is necessary to de-bunker or deviate to stem fresh bunkers can be significant.
Off-specification bunkers can potentially give rise to claims under an owner’s hull and machinery insurance as well as under Club cover, whether as a FD&D claim against time charterers or bunker suppliers or a P&I claim such as for delay in delivery of cargo if that causes the cargo to deteriorate. There may also be a charterer’s liability to owners for providing off-specification bunkers.
In a pair of new publications, a Loss Prevention Bulletin "Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1: Practical and Technical Measures" deals with the actions and steps that should be considered in order to avoid off-specification bunker disputes, and a Claims Guide “Bunker Quality Disputes Part 2: Legal and Claims Handling Considerations” sets out the legal and claims handling steps that should be taken in the event of an off-specification bunker claim arising.

Contents

Screenshots

Bunker Quality Disputes.pdf

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Marine Claims - Christof Luddeke [1996, DjVu]
Bunkers and Bunkering, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2014,…
Hatch Cover Maintenance - Britannia P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Claims Guides - The West Of England P&I [2018, PDF]
Crane Slewing Gear Maintenance and Rocking Tests - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin, Cargo Hold Cleaning - West of England P&I [2017, PDF]
The Function of Protection & Indemnity Marine Insurance in Relation to Ship Owner´s Liability for…
Loss Prevention Bulletin - The Carriage of Rice - West of England P&I [2015, PDF]
An Introduction to P&I Insurance and Loss Prevention - North P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Bunkers: a Guide to Quality and Quantity Claims - UK Defence Club [2020, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:30

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3