Language: english
Author: OCIMF
Genre: Guide
Publisher: OCIMF
Edition: First
Format: PDF
Quality: OCR without errors
Pages count: 38
Description: Hose strings used during Ship-to-Ship (STS) transfers in a side-by-side configuration are a critical
link between the two ships. They are subjected to repeated lifting, bending and folding and
to the dynamic forces of ship movements at sea. All of these can result in loads and stresses
within the hose. To provide greater reliability and longer life, hoses should be handled, stored,
maintained, inspected and tested correctly at appropriate intervals.
This paper provides guidance to STS Service Providers, Masters, and operators of ships that
use hose assemblies to transfer liquid-bulk cargoes via STS and to minimise hose damage from
improper handling and storing. Compliance with proper inspection and testing procedures will
also increase the probability of detecting potential failure areas at the right time.
Section two of this paper describes rubber hose assemblies which are commonly used for the
transfer of MARPOL Annex I cargoes. Helix-reinforced rubber hoses are used in some locations
for STS transfers but are not addressed in this paper. Section three relates to composite hoses.
Corrugated metallic hoses are generally not used for STS Transfer Operations and are therefore
not part of this guidance paper.
This paper does not cover specific details of hose construction as doing so might hinder the
introduction of improved construction methods and techniques.
This paper should be read alongside the Ship to Ship Transfer Guide for Petroleum, Chemicals
and Liquefied Gases (STS Transfer Guide) and the International Safety Guide for Oil Tankers and
Terminals (ISGOTT) as it aims to provide additional guidance. Duplication between publications
has been avoided where possible.

Contents

Screenshots

OCIMFguidelines-for-STS-hoses.pdf

Скачать [884 B]

Спасибо
twicer 11-Июн-2021 18:18

Guidelines for the Handling, Storage, Use, Maintenance and Testing of STS Hoses - OCIMF [2021, PDF]

Author: OCIMF | Year: 2021 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 38 | Genre: Guide

Открыть автор релиза twicer

—> the same content ??
jinyang 11-Окт-2022 18:10
Hello everyone,I am presently on board and have access to Witherby Seamanship Ebook Reader with plenty of licenced marine books.Any one have any idea how to extract from the software and have a readable pdf?I dont want to upload huge files with image scans.If anyone has a solution please PM or reply here so that i can start uploading all kinds of genuine uptodate paid stuff which is not usually available elsewhere.Thanks in advance.0ReplyToggle Dropdown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi:
you can use the PS tool to get the book page by page and save them as PDF.
if you can give me your Witherby Seamanship Ebook Reader's user name and password.
I can do it for free.
skipper3362 11-Окт-2022 18:19
jinyang, you can try abby for the phone
from here

ore you can try this app

FineReader PDF Pro - PDF Document Scanner App + OCR v.v15.2.0.7 - Abby [2021] [Android]

Developer: Abby | Year: 2021 | Localization: english | Crack: Not needed | Platform: Android | 64-bit OS compatibility: unknown

Открыть автор релиза skipper3362

Похожие релизы

Guidelines for the Handling, Storage, Use, Maintenance and Testing of STS Hoses - OCIMF [2021, PDF]
Guidelines For The Handling, Storage, Inspection And Testing Of Hoses In The Field - OCIMF [1995,…
Guide To Purchasing, Manufacturing And Testing Of Loading And Discharge Hoses For Offshore Moorings…
STS Transfer Operations Plan For compliance with MARPOL Annex I, Chapter 8, Revision 3 - ABS [201x,…
Tanker Safety Guide (Chemicals) - ICS [2021, PDF]
Static Towing Assembly Guidelines (STAG) - OCIMF [2020, PDF]
Basic Tanker Training (Oil, Chemical and Liquefied Gas Tanker) - Singapore Polytechnic [2014, PDF]
SIRE 2.0 Programme - Introduction and Guidance - Version 1.0 (January 2022) - OCIMF [2022, PDF]
A Study into Crane Loads Associated with Hose Handling at Offshore Terminals - OCIMF [2015, PDF]
Guidelines for Offshore Tanker Operations, OCIMF 1ed. 2018 - Oil Companies International Marine…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 14:00

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3