COVID-19 Vaccinations for Seafarers | Vaccinating Seafarers Benefits the World

Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: North P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 8
Description: North’s briefing on COVID-19 vaccinations which highlights some of the potential issues involved.
The vaccination of seafarers is important. Most importantly of all is that they are protected against
COVID-19 for the benefit of their health as well as to provide them with some reassurance when travelling
and working in an uncertain world. However, vessels with vaccinated crew are also likely to face fewer restrictions
from port authorities. This should allow for more normal vessel operations and may even enable seafarers to go
ashore should the local circumstances allow it.

Contents

na

Screenshots

COVID19 Vaccinations for Seafarers 2021.pdf

Скачать [2 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Legal, Liability and Insurance Issues arising from Vaccination of Seafarers…
Steel Pre-Load Surveys : Working through COVID-19 - The North of England P&I Association Limited…
Port State Control 2022 Annual Report - Paris MOU [2023, PDF]
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Vaccination for Seafarers and Shipping Companies: A Practical Guide -…
Loss Prevention Briefings [full Collection] - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Seafarers' Mental Health and Wellbeing (by KVH Videotel & ISWAN) [2018, MP4]
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Roadmap for Vaccination of International Seafarers - International Chamber…
Port State Control Annual Report 2020- Paris MoU [2021, PDF]
Ballast Water Management Plan - ABS [2019, PDF]
Guide for Mitigation of Infectious Disease Transmission on Board - ABS [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 07:04

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3