Author: Nicolson I., Nicolson R.
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: Adlard Coles
Edition: 7th
ISBN: 1472907973
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 192
Description: The Boat Data Book is a treasure trove of invaluable information for boatowners, designers, builders, surveyors, chandlers and anyone maintaining their own boat.
This seventh edition has been updated throughout and is now in colour for the first time. It contains more tables of lengths, widths, weights and strengths as well as new data on a vast range of equipment from anchors to masts, propellers to gas cylinders, cleat sizes to winch bases, and hatches to bolts, bearings, cabling and piping.
If you want to know what size winch to fit, the breaking strength of stainless steel rigging wire, the recommended size for seacocks or what length and size an anchor chain should be, then this is the book for you. The Boat Data Book is a must-have reference for owners and professionals.
Additional info: About the Author
Ian Nicolson started collecting data about boats from his father and grandfather when he was still at school. After his apprenticeship as a naval architect he joined A Mylne & Co, where he has been a senior partner since 1979. Ian Nicolson has built a large number of boats himself and owns a race winning Sigma 33. He has written over 20 books on nautical subjects, many of them published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
Richard Nicolson has raced in the Whitbread Round the World Race, won at Les Voiles de St Tropez and transversed the Arctic's North West Passage. He has rebuilt and repaired many yachts; from classics to modern hi-tech flyers. A professional yachting adventurer, he continues to find new challenges.

Contents

Screenshots

Nicolson I. The Boat Data Book, 2014.epub

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Build your own boat completing a bare hull - Ian Nicolson [1996, PDF]
The Boat Data Book - Ian Nicolson [2004, EPUB]
Buying a motorboat: new or second-hand - Barry Pickthall [2012, PDF]
The Offshore Yacht - Tim Thornton [1984, PDF]
Boatbuilding: Cold-moulded and Strip-Planked Wood - Nicolson I. [2016, EPUB]
Designer's Notebook. Ideas for Yachtcmen - Nicolson I. [1987, PDF]
A sail for all seasons; cruising and racing sail tips - Ian Nicolson [1998, PDF]
The Boatyard Book - A boatowner's guide to yacht maintenance, repair and refitting - Jollands…
Marine Conversions (Vehicle engine conversions for boats) - Nigel Warren [1985, PDF]
The RYA book of buying your first sailing cruiser - Malcolm McKeag [2004, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:34

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3