Language: english
Author: Wilson L.
Genre: History
Publisher: Oxriver Publishing
ISBN: B018OUI1Q2
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 285
Description: SLOW BOAT TO THE BAHAMAS is a funny look at getting the sailing bug, preparing for, and going on the big trip with a four year old and a four pound dog.
"If you've ever wanted to cruise the Bahamas by boat or just in your mind, SLOW BOAT TO THE BAHAMAS offers a humorous ride.”
—Wendy Hinman, author of TIGHTWADS ON THE LOOSE
"SLOW BOAT TO THE BAHAMAS made me feel the tropical sun on the back of my neck, with the added bonus of a treasure-trove of local information!"
—Glenn Damato author of BREAKING SEAS
"SLOW BOAT TO THE BAHAMAS documents the journey of a non-boat owner through the purchase of his first sailboat, on to Florida and eventually through the Bahamas. It is a detailed, and starkly honest account of a cruising couple with a child and dog, and what they overcame to fulfill their dream. The author kept meticulous records that will benefit anyone considering the same adventure."
—Ed Robinson, author of LEAP OF FAITH: QUIT YOUR JOB AND LIVE ON A BOAT
“SLOW BOAT TO THE BAHAMAS was a pleasant surprise. The insights into why people like us ‘go out there’ in boats is brought into crystal clarity in a way that is both entertaining and informative. The humor with which he tells this tale makes the pages fly by.”
—Bob Bitchin, publisher of CRUISING OUTPOST MAGAZINE

Contents

Screenshots

Wilson L. Slow boat to the Bahamas, 2015.epub

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

A Year in Paradise : How We Lived Our Dream - Stephen Wright Watterson [2001, PDF]
The Water in Between: A Journey at Sea - Kevin Patterson [2000, EPUB]
Altering Course - Richard J. Vogt [1978, PDF]
Caught by the Sea - My Life on Boats - Gary P. [2001, EPUB]
Dolphins Under My Bed - Clayton S. [2011, PDF/EPUB]
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
Still in the same boat - Fiona & Paul Howard McCall [1990, PDF]
Cruising the Atlantic: Our Epic Journey from Barcelona to Miami - Al Lockwood & Sunny Lockwood…
Through Darkest Seas - Graeme A Cocks [2023, EPUB]
Voyaging With Kids - A Guide to Family Life Afloat - Gifford B., Johnson S.D., Robertson M. [2015,…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 12:18

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3