zxc ® 18-Ноя-2013 22:09

Kongsberg Norcontrol Neptune Simulator - MC90-V

Year: 2013
Version: 2.5.1
Platform: PC (Windows)
Compatibility with Windows7: unknown
Language: english
Pill: crack by b8361811
Description: The learning objective is to understand and operate the entire engine room system in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner. Whether choosing a NEPTUNE full mission or PC desktop, students or employees will learn a vast array of skills thanks to the pedagogical values and high fidelity realism the NEPTUNE simulator systems offer.
NEPTUNE Engine Room Simulator models are certified by Det Norske Veritas according to Standard for Certification of Maritime Simulators No. 2.14 and cover Class A, B and C – fully compliant with STCW's latest requirements for training purposes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhJPnQsADiw
MC90-V v.2.5.1 CRACK by b8361811
MC90-V2.3 +CRACK

MC90-V_Simulator_-_2.5.1.0228.rar

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо
masd 25-Окт-2014 20:32
Im gonna explain how did i managed to get this simulator working except the virtual room engine.
-Created a virtual machine using vmware, to install windows XP.
-Install MC90-IV
-Install MC90-V
-Copy crack from IV to bin.
-Run "MC90-V"
Whit this i can't get the virtual machine to work, but i now have a few extras that i didn't get on MC90-IV like
-air conditioning plant
-sewage treatment plant
- FW hydrophore
-HTFW on DG1 and DG2
-winches
-fire protection panel whit water mist system
And other minor changes in the diagrams (for example Emergency Air generator as an air refrigeration system and a manual pump).
Trying to play the virtual engine room, you will get an error but nothing else, the simulator still runs.
masd 21-Ноя-2014 17:36
8621Hi Masd
Installed virtual PC by windows,installed Windows xp mode dowloaded both MC 90 >I can install and run MC90 IV but when I try to install MC90 V it stops the set up .
I have Windows 7 professional. Any help will be appreciated
Thank u
Hi ncl1951 i also have win7 64 Pro, i used "vmware workstation" to make my virtual machine. The only thing i remember that can make your setup pause, it's because he need to install "Microsoft Visual C++". I honestly don't know what else could it be, i already installed in two other pc's and they both work just fine, also the virtual room also works, but you need to start them from ...\Norcontrol\Neptune\MC90-V\VR-EngineRoom\Unity-Version
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:37

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3