Year: 2022
Language: english
Author: London P&I Club and Others
Genre: Guide
Edition: July, 13 2022
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 27
Description: Operational guidance for securing during transportation.
The purpose of this booklet is to provide general guidance and practical advice to charterers primarily (who usually
hold contractual responsibility for this aspect), but also ship’s officers and ship owners/managers on the risks
associated with stowage and securing of non-standardized cargo, and the precautions to reduce and prevent these risks.
It is not intended to replace official regulations and guidance notes or any document that forms part of a
vessel’s safety management system including the cargo securing manual.

Contents

Screenshots

Reducing the Risk.pdf

Скачать [5 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

REDUCING THE RISK OF LIQUEFACTION, Operational guidance for vessels that carry cargoes which may…
REDUCING THE RISK OF PROPULSION LOSS, Operational guidance for preventing blackouts and main engine…
Reducing The Risk of Incidents Due to Systematic Failure - The London P and I Club [2020, PDF]
Fire Training Manual and Fire Safety Operational Booklet - Maersk [2002, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Hold Cleaning Guide - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
Safely with Skuld: A Loss Prevention Guide for Seafarers - Skuld P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Information Security Management System (ISMS) & Cybersecurity Risk Management (CRM) Manual -…
Managing the Risk of Blackouts - DNV [2022, PDF]
Guidelines for Container Stowage and Securing Arrangements - ClassNK [2023, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin Vol. 48 & 42 - Cyber risk and Cyber security countermeasures and…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:37

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3