Year: 2012
Language: english
Author: Rex Dingler
Publisher: Grand Circus Publishing
Edition: Kindle
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 15
Description: This short story was written while he was working on board a Panamanian bulk freighter that sailed the Caribbean Sea and coastal Central America.
“What cruel things the sea can do to the mind,” he started. I nodded in agreement to the young, weather beaten man sitting next to me, not knowing exactly what he was talking about or where he was going with it. I, myself, know nothing of the sea or its effects on the mind. Ordinarily I would ignore such barroom chatter, but sometimes a person needs to be heard.
Additional info: About the Author:
Rex Dingler is a New Orleans based artist and social activist. His work has been published in national magazines and collaborative books.

Contents

N/A

Screenshots

Settling Water (50).rar

Скачать [598 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

It's Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy - D. Michael…
Blue Horizons - Dispatches from Distant Seas - Leonard B.A. [2007, EPUB]
Cooking Shark: Customary Methods and Original Recipies - Julian Chitta [2013, EPUB]
Scuba Diving: The Ultimate Beginners Crash Course To Scuba Underwater Adventures! - Gary Young…
Things You Should Know When Planning an Atlantic Crossing - Wendell Jermaine [xxxx, PDF]
Shakedown Cruise - Lessons and Adventures from a Cruising Veteran as He Learns the Ropes - Calder…
The misty islands - Miles Smeeton [1978, PDF]
"Captain" Bill: My Adventures at Sea During the Second World War - William R. Snell…
Changing Course : A Woman's Guide to Choosing the Cruising Life - Debra Cantrell [2003, PDF]
Paid to Live the Dream: A Seafarer's Tale of Life Afloat - Anthony Edwards [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:36

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3