Genre: History
Publisher: The Time-Life Books Inc., Alexandria Virginia, USA
Edition: First
ISBN: 0809427249
Format: PDF
Quality: OCR without errors
Pages count: 184
Description:
This release is the sixteenth one in this database and together with the previous fifteen releases, are rare books to find. Six books are still missing from the series and from my collection.
The U-Boats is one of twenty-two volumes in the Time-Life book series called “The Seafarers”. This series of books celebrates the spirit of maritime adventure, from ancient times to the twentieth century.
This volume describes German submarine operations, and the Allied response to them, in the First and Second World Wars. The key German commanders involved in the U-boat operations are also profiled.
The volume is illustrated with vintage war-time pictures.
Additional info: Whoever wants to download the whole "The Seafarers" series, they can visit my profile and then search for "my releases".

Contents

Screenshots

The Seafarers-The U-Boats - Douglas Botting - 1979.pdf

Скачать [17 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Seafarers-The Pirates - Douglas Botting [1978, PDF]
The Seafarers-The Whalers - A.B.C. Whipple [1979, PDF]
Historic Ships of the World - Heine W.C. [1977, PDF]
PT Boats - Bryan Cooper [1970, PDF]
Lighthouse Tender Service: A Tribute To People And Boats Working On The Great Lake - Brady Eschrich…
Cutty Sark - University of Greenwich [2014, PDF]
Early Mapping of the Pacific - Thomas Suarez [2004, PDF]
German Light Cruisers of World War II: Warships of the Kriegsmarine - Gerhard Koop [2014, PDF]
Great Lake Back To The Past: An Account Of Boats And Crews Serving In The U.S. Lighthouse Service:…
The History of the Ship - Woodman R. [1997, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 12:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3