Language: english
Author: Gerardus Blokdyk
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-1718840997
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 188
Description: What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Ship management process? Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Ship management that make it risky? What is our Ship management Strategy? Do Ship management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities? Does Ship management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
This premium Ship management self-assessment will make you the reliable Ship management domain master by revealing just what you need to know to be fluent and ready for any Ship management challenge.
How do I reduce the effort in the Ship management work to be done to get problems solved? How can I ensure that plans of action include every Ship management task and that every Ship management outcome is in place? How will I save time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Ship management costs are low? How can I deliver tailored Ship management advice instantly with structured going-forward plans?
There’s no better guide through these mind-expanding questions than acclaimed best-selling author Gerard Blokdyk. Blokdyk ensures all Ship management essentials are covered, from every angle: the Ship management self-assessment shows succinctly and clearly that what needs to be clarified to organize the required activities and processes so that Ship management outcomes are achieved.
Contains extensive criteria grounded in past and current successful projects and activities by experienced Ship management practitioners. Their mastery, combined with the easy elegance of the self-assessment, provides its superior value to you in knowing how to ensure the outcome of any efforts in Ship management are maximized with professional results.
Your purchase includes access details to the Ship management self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows you exactly what to do next. Your exclusive instant access details can be found in your book.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Reducing The Risk of Incidents Due to Systematic Failure - The London P and I Club [2020, PDF]
ICS Economics of Sea Transport and International Trade - Julian Bray [2015, PDF]
Guidelines for Collecting Maritime Evidence Book's Supplement - The Nautical Institute [2019,…
Risk Management [2023, MP4]
Fire Risk and its Management in Cruise Vessel Construction Projects - Räisänen, Pekka [2014, PDF]
Guidance for safe return to port projects - DNVGL [2016, PDF]
Technical Safety, Reliability and Resilience: Methods and Processes - Ivo Häring [2021, PDF]
Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Martin Christopher [2023, PDF]
Self-steering for sailboats - Gerard Dijkstra [1979, PDF]
Ocean Incineration: Its Role in Managing Hazardous Waste - Anne Meadows [1986, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:56

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3