5sb1 ® 01-Мар-2023 21:28

Rapid Fire - The Development of Automatic Cannon, Heavy Machine Guns and their Ammunition for Armies, Navies and Air Forces

Year: 1999
Language: english
Author: Anthony G. Williams
Genre: Technical book
Publisher: AirLife
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 323
Description: The question any author is likely to be asked
(or, indeed, to ask himself) is, 'Why write this book?' In my case the answer goes back to my student days more than thirty years ago. when I first took up competitive rifle shooting. This sparked an interest in the weapons themselves and in the ammunition they used. The interest developed over the years (somewhat patchily. as career demands intervened) and extended to cover the range of military technology - but always with guns and ammunition at the core.
After a while this interest became combined with an enthusiasm for writing and a series of articles for various magazines followed, on such diverse subjects as hunting rifles, military small arms, anti-tank rifles, heavy machine guns, automatic cannon, aircraft armament, naval guns and even battleship design.

Contents

Screenshots

Rapid Fire.pdf

Скачать [18 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Fast Attack Craft - Anthony J. Watts [1992, PDF]
Encyclopedia weapons of WW II - Bishop C. [1998, PDF]
Battlecruisers - John Roberts [1997, PDF]
Naval Weapons of World War One - Friedman N. [2011, PDF]
Warship 2014 - John Jordan (Editor) [2014, PDF]
USS Salem CA-139 - Steve. Wiper [2000, PDF]
Battleships of the Bismarck Class:Bismarck and Tirpitz: Culmination and Finale of German Battleship…
Fighting Ships of World War Two 1937-1945 Volume I - United Kingdom and Commonwealth - Ivan Gogin,…
An Encyclopedia of Naval History - Bruce A. [2020, PDF]
German Destroyers of World War II: Warships of the Kriegsmarine - Gerhard Koop [2014, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 16:20

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3