Year: 2017
Language: english
Author: International Maritime Organization
Genre: Convention (rules)
Publisher: IMO
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages + text layer
Pages count: 288
Description: The International Life-Saving Appliance (LSA) Code provides international requirements for the life-saving appliances required by chapter III of the 1974 SOLAS Convention, including personal life-saving appliances like lifebuoys, lifejackets, immersion suits, anti-exposure suits and thermal protective aids; visual aids, such as parachute flares, hand flares and buoyant smoke signals; survival craft, such as liferafts and lifeboats; rescue boats; launching and embarkation appliances and marine evacuation systems line throwing appliances; and general alarm and public address systems.

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

Rating: 4.9 / 5 (Votes: 78)
DimKaff 02-Jun-2019 14:46
We cannot help you enough for your help. Publications like this are so helpful for people like me. I'm a new 2nd Officer and these will help me a lot in my career.
Thank you.
Similar releases
Circulars and Directives of ADOMS (Antigua & Barbuda Department of Maritime Service and Merchant…
Electrical Engineering (Tables, Standards, Formulas) [2006, PDF]
Electro Catalogue Cirkel [2014, PDF]
English For Maritime Studies - T. N. Blakey [1987, PDF]
Maritime english for electromechanics - Alina Minea [2002, PDF]
MEO Class IV - Safety (COSCPOOL) Oral Preparation File - Part 1 - Kunjal Shah [2014, PDF]
MEO Class IV - Safety (COSCPOOL) Oral Preparation File Part 2 - Kunjal Shah [2014, PDF]
Offshore Engineering: An Introduction - 2nd Edition - Angus Mather [2000, PDF]
POLAR Code (International Code for Ships Operating in Polar Waters) - IMO [2016, PDF]
Rules and regulations for the classification of a floating offshore installation at a fixed…

The time now is: Today 19:14