zxc ® 18-Ноя-2013 22:09

Kongsberg Norcontrol Neptune Simulator - MC90-V

Year: 2013
Version: 2.5.1
Platform: PC (Windows)
Compatibility with Windows7: unknown
Language: english
Pill: crack by b8361811
Description: The learning objective is to understand and operate the entire engine room system in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner. Whether choosing a NEPTUNE full mission or PC desktop, students or employees will learn a vast array of skills thanks to the pedagogical values and high fidelity realism the NEPTUNE simulator systems offer.
NEPTUNE Engine Room Simulator models are certified by Det Norske Veritas according to Standard for Certification of Maritime Simulators No. 2.14 and cover Class A, B and C – fully compliant with STCW's latest requirements for training purposes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhJPnQsADiw
MC90-V v.2.5.1 CRACK by b8361811
MC90-V2.3 +CRACK

MC90-V_Simulator_-_2.5.1.0228.rar

Скачать [14 KB]

Спасибо
ncl1951 11-Мар-2015 15:30
8621Hi Masd
Installed virtual PC by windows,installed Windows xp mode dowloaded both MC 90 >I can install and run MC90 IV but when I try to install MC90 V it stops the set up .
I have Windows 7 professional. Any help will be appreciated
Thank u
Hi ncl1951 i also have win7 64 Pro, i used "vmware workstation" to make my virtual machine. The only thing i remember that can make your setup pause, it's because he need to install "Microsoft Visual C++". I honestly don't know what else could it be, i already installed in two other pc's and they both work just fine, also the virtual room also works, but you need to start them from ...\Norcontrol\Neptune\MC90-V\VR-EngineRoom\Unity-Version
Finally I achievet to make it work thank you for the kind help.
Let us hope to get a Diesel electric prop and a medium speed it would be wonderful
Thanks again
milz007 12-Мар-2015 23:52
My situation seems to be a bit of a strange one that no one has mentioned before.....
I first Installed version 2.3, then installed version 2.5 and put the crack from 2.3 in the bin folder again. The virtual engine room works when opened separately as mentioned before.
The main simulator opens at the initial conditions page and I can load scenarios etc and corresponding alarms show in the top right but i dont have the process directory or panel directory buttons on the bottom therefore I am unable to go any further.
Running windows 7 64-bit. is this because it is not fully cracked yet?
I am unable to install mc90-IV as i get an error which i assume is because im on a 64bit OS
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
masd 13-Мар-2015 12:55
10798My situation seems to be a bit of a strange one that no one has mentioned before.....
I first Installed version 2.3, then installed version 2.5 and put the crack from 2.3 in the bin folder again. The virtual engine room works when opened separately as mentioned before.
The main simulator opens at the initial conditions page and I can load scenarios etc and corresponding alarms show in the top right but i dont have the process directory or panel directory buttons on the bottom therefore I am unable to go any further.
Running windows 7 64-bit. is this because it is not fully cracked yet?
I am unable to install mc90-IV as i get an error which i assume is because im on a 64bit OS
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I remember that i couldn't get MC90-IV to work on win7 also, that's why it was necessary to install a virtual machine with Win XP. I don't even try to run the simulator's on win 7, always on XP.
adita 13-Мар-2015 17:18
Installed MC90IV,Copied crack file toNeptune Bin Folder
Copied crack from bin folder to bin
Restarted computer
Downloaded MC90 2.3
Dowloaed and installed MC90 2.4
Copied crack file MC-V 2.3 to Neptune BIN
Copied crack MC90-V2.3 FROM NEPTUNE Bin Folder to Neptune Bin
Restarted Computer
Now you will have on the desktop both shortcut MC90IV and MC90 V
Following this procedure I have both version working IV and V complete working properly .
Virtual ER sent shortcut of from MC90 V folder in the C:Program (x86) to desktop,in case no soud copy the file Ess and EssCom from MC90IV (Neptune Bin) in another computrer to the Neptune Bin
of the computer with both versions.
Both simulators are working fine with Windows 7 ,VISTA and 8
If you instal the MC90 2.4 first you can't use the MCIV
Does someone have a step by step instructions how to create a network with 2/3 computers in order to have an instructor and operators system at horme for strictly personal use
Thanks in advance
milz007 13-Мар-2015 19:54
Quick update - after a bit of angry button bashing i managed to find a way to the process directory pages, once you have loaded your initial conditions and started the simulator press F7 and it will take you to the plant overview, plant directory and process directory are then on the bottom! not ideal but not really that much of a pain.
The only virtual page which shows in my directory is the funnel cam but the others work from outside the simulator.
This is on a windows 7 64 bit machine which unfortunately i cant install MC90-IV on. Got a Virtual machine going now though so going to try aditas method out of curiosity to see if i have the same functionality.
One strange thing that i've noticed (I hope its not just me as im getting frustrated.....) I cant seem to connect anything to the MSWB, be it a diesel generator or turbo generator. Ive tried from dead ship with shore power, From dead ship with Emerg Generator, From ready to sail disconnected #2 generator then couldnt connect it back up.
This happened to me on version 2.3 as well so dont think its anything to do with crack method etc - Anyone have any insight into this (can everyone else connect to the switchboard) Help before i pull my hair out please !!!
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3