A Masters Guide to Using Fuel Oil Onboard Ships

Year: 2012
Language: english
Author: ABS
Genre: Technical book
Format: PDF
Quality: Unknown
Pages count: 74
Description: The purpose of this guide is to provide masters, ships’ officers and shore
superintendents with a basic knowledge of the use of, and precautions to
be taken when using fuel oils onboard ship.

Contents

Fuel Oil and Insurance Claims, Bunkering, Documentation, Storage, Processing, Machinery Using Fuel Oil, Additional Precautions, Regulations & Standards, Glossary, Poster & Checklist

Screenshots

A Masters Guide to Using Fuel Oil Onboard Ships.pdf

Скачать [4 KB]

Спасибо
Arcan 04-Янв-2018 20:25
Masboy1980, Especially to edit your releases they are kept under status "not formalized until", which give you a possibility to edit.
Just click on pencil in the right upper corner of your first post and then edit it. Add before screenshots of pages, as said by zxc that anyone can see the quality of this book.
And it would be great if you add the content to each of your release.
Arcan 05-Янв-2018 12:10
Masboy1980,
As soon as you push the pencil in the right upper corner of your first post in this topic - you will see following edit screen:

Click first

Here you can edit your post and after completing of editing do not forget to push "Submit" button.
If you open another one window and will go to image uploading page: https://seatracker.ru/gallery.php
you may upload one by one screenshots of your release and each time you upload you will see the picture like this:

Click second

where you can copy line for updating of your release with additional screenshots.
And the last one - as you can see on my first screenshot - there are some words in between tags:
[spoiler="Contents"]Guidance on all types of Claims[/spoiler]
The words "Guidance on all types of Claims" you need to replace with content of this book or with screenshots of contents as I explain you with my second screenshot.
Arcan 06-Янв-2018 20:04
Masboy1980, Круто!!!
Everything made good, but unfortunately this release already exist:

A Master's Guide to Using Fuel Oil Onboard Ships - Mark C. Ford [2012, PDF]

Author: Mark C. Ford | Year: 2012 | Language: english | Format: PDF | Quality: eBook | Number of pages: 71 | Genre: Руководство

Открыть автор релиза janataly

Похожие релизы

A Master's Guide to Using Fuel Oil Onboard Ships - Mark C. Ford [2012, PDF]
Guide to Handling Ship's Fuel Oil (KOREA P&I Loss Prevention Vol. 3) - KOREA P&I [2015, PDF]
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
MARPOL ANNEX VI - Videotel [2010, PDF]
Boskalis Fleet Management System - Boskalis team [2018, PDF]
A Guide to P & I Cover - The Standard [200X, PDF]
Bunker claims prevention - Richard Bracken, Mike Salthouse [2000, PDF]
The Nautical Institute On Command - The Nautical Institute [2015, PDF]
Carriage of Flexitanks in Containers - the North [201x, PDF]
REDUCING THE RISK OF LIQUEFACTION, Operational guidance for vessels that carry cargoes which may…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:17

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3