Language: english
Author: Ioannis Theotokas
Publisher: routledge
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-1138190108
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 324
Description: The maritime sector is dynamic and volatile, creating the need for continuous monitoring of the latest developments and their effects on the organisation, management and strategies of shipping companies. This book analyses the business environment of these companies and the approaches they adopt in organising and managing their activities.
Management of Shipping Companies aims to facilitate the learning and understanding of the fascinating world of shipping business. It examines the organisation and management of companies which manage ocean-going ships, emphasising the special characteristics of the industry and the framework created by these. This textbook offers a detailed account of the companies’ processes and functions, the structural and contextual dimensions of their organisation, as well as an analysis of human resources, safety management and the outsourcing of shipping operations. Written in an easily digestible and critical manner, it includes case studies and analysis of best practices implemented by companies worldwide.
This unique and accessible book is an ideal text for students in maritime studies programs as well as readers interested in learning about maritime businesses’ organisation and management.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [11 KB]

Спасибо
skipper3362 ® 25-Май-2019 11:19
did you paid for the book i did
the reputaion limit is here for a resaon we have her more then 179 thousend menbers but only the top 14 are making the most post, and the keep on this way the site alive
the most come only by the take and even for get to say thank you , beacouse that to must effort.
thats why the site has come to the reputaion limit, and wenn you make the effort to make a post you will see that is easy to reach.
you have somthing what is not on this site and what wil be use full to other , you can even borrow it from yous shool libery and scan is.
ore you can become a vip menber and support the site in that way , otherwise wenn only members come by for only taking it is not gonne work out
and most of my post that are now 255 are for free but the expancieve one are behind a small reputaion limit
but is is so easy to kik to the poster then respect them for what the do
and the time , money en effort the put in to it
thirdmate 26-Май-2019 11:42
I totally agree with skipper3362. Everybody has surely something or other that they can share. I have been a member a long time but i started sharing only few months back. I kept thinking everything I have is probably already with every one else. But i searched something and could not find out and then i started uploading and my reputation started increasing . Suggest others do t he same too

Похожие релизы

Maritime Transportation | Safety Management and Risk Analysis - Stein Haugen, Svein Kristiansen…
Sea-Time: An Ethnographic Adventure - Helen Sampson [2024, PDF]
Managing Human Resources in the Shipping Industry - Jiangang Fei [2018, PDF]
Fuel Hedging and Risk Management: Strategies for Airlines, Shippers and Other Consumers - S.…
Cruise Operations Management - Philip Gibson [2006, PDF]
Leadership in World Shipping - Theotokas, I., Harlaftis, G. [2009, PDF]
Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Martin Christopher [2023, PDF]
A practitioner's guide to effective maritime and port security - Michael Edgerton [2013, PDF]
Handbook on Marine Environment Protection: Science, Impacts and Sustainable Management - Markus…
Human Resource Management in Shipping - Lijun Tang, Pengfei Zhang [2021, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:45

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3