Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: Swedish P&I Club
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 28
Description: 1. Main Engine Damage
This, the third Main Engine Damage report from The Swedish Club, sheds light on an expensive
category of damage that is all too frequent. Statistically a vessel will suffer between one and two
incidences of main engine damage during its life time. Considering the costly consequences for
ship owners and their hull insurers, it is important to identify the main causes of this damage and
examine how these can be prevented
2. Auxiliary Engine Damage
This report has been created in response to members’ concerns over damage to auxiliary
engines. Its objective is to investigate auxiliary engine claims, highlight predominating factors
and provide advice with a view of reducing the frequency/severity of auxiliary engine damage.
The Swedish Club has always had a proactive policy directed at raising awareness of claims
trends and hands on advice on how to mitigate casualties. This report aims to shine a light on
the important issue of damage to auxiliary engines, a significant segment of machinery claims
– both in number and cost.

Contents

See Screenshots

Screenshots

main and aux -engine-web 2018 (1).pdf

Скачать [8 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Most Common Causes of Engine Damage - the Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Container focus: Preventing the loss of containers at sea - The Swedish Club [2020, PDF]
Risk Focus: Catastrophic Machinery Failure - UK P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Anchor loss - ANCHOR AWARENESS - DNV GL, Gard and The Swedish Club [2016, PDF]
Anchor loss - ANCHOR AWARENESS [2016, MP4]
Master's Guide to Ship's Piping - The Standard Club [2021, PDF]
Advice to Masters - The Swedish P and I Club [2019, PDF]
REDUCING THE RISK OF PROPULSION LOSS, Operational guidance for preventing blackouts and main engine…
Navigational claims 2020 - Swedish P & I Club [2019, PDF]
Master’s Guide to Hatch Cover Maintenance - The Standard Club [2021, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 20:18

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3