virtual ® 16-Сен-2018 00:14

Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea–IMDG Code Amendment 38-16, Book it Right, Pack it Tight - Updated for 2018

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: UK P&I Club and TT Club
Publisher: Thomas Miller P&I Ltd
Edition: 2018
ISBN: 978-0-9562704-5-0
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 108
Description: The IMDG Code provides the framework by which dangerous goods can be carried
safely around the world. There is now so much at stake in financial investment, lives,
the environment and supply chain continuity, that compliance with the Code has
never been more vital.
This guidance reflects Amendment 38-16 of the Code. It follows the processes of a
dangerous goods consignment from classification, through booking, packing and
loading on board the ship. As such, this guide offers invaluable and straightforward
understanding of the relevant requirements of the IMDG Code for employees in the
key stages of preparing a dangerous goods consignment for shipping:
• classification of dangerous goods and accurate declaration
• receipt and checking of booking details
• appropriate packing and securing practices
• careful handling of goods and information through the supply chain
Dangerous Goods problems at sea start on land, so I encourage all supply chain
stakeholders – shippers, forwarders, logistics operators, shipping lines – to distribute
ths publication widely to their own staff, and their counterparties who prepare
consignments for mariners to carry.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [9 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG…
Book it Right and Pack it Tight | Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG…
Guidance on packing dangerous goods for carriage by sea – IMDG Code Amendment 39-18, Book it Right,…
International Maritime Dangerous Goods(IMDG Code)-Overall Outline [2018, WMV]
Hazcheck DGL Lite v.4.00/A38 - Exis Technologies [2017] [Android]
Guidelines for the Carriage of Charcoal and Carbon in Containers - CINS and P&I Club [2017, PDF]
IMO/ILO/UNECE Code of Practice for Packing of Cargo Transport Units (CTU Code) - IMO/ILO/UNECE…
Hazcheck DGL Lite v.4.10/A38 - Exis Technologies [2018] [Android]
Safe Transport of Containers by Sea: Guidelines on Best Practices - ISC/WSC [2009, PDF]
Guidelines for the Carriage of Seed Cake (including Seed Meal) in Containers - CINS [2021, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 20:21

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3