Anchor loss - ANCHOR AWARENESS

Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: DNV GL, Gard and The Swedish Club
Genre: Presentation
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 51
Description: The root cause of many groundings and collisions, lost anchors are among the top five reasons for claims costs.
Anchor and chain loss can often lead to collisions and grounding, which can result in additional damage to a vessel.
Adding to the costs of anchor loss is the increasingly common requirement from port authorities that lost anchors are recovered.
A rising number of anchor losses reported over the last several years prompted DNV GL, Gard and The Swedish Club to investigate this issue.
Based on an analysis of damage cases involving anchor and anchor chain losses, the project partners have issued a presentation identifying
the most frequent technical and operational causes, and some steps crews and operators can take to address them.
This Post consists of
1. DNV TECHNICAL AND REGULATORY NEWS No. 05/2016 - MOST ANCHOR LOSSES ARE AVOIDABLE (2 Pages)
2. Anchor loss - technical and operational challenges and recommendations (49 Pages pdf Presentation)

Contents

Screenshots

Anchor loss - ANCHOR AWARENESS

Скачать [6 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Anchor loss - ANCHOR AWARENESS [2016, MP4]
Dragging Anchor Prevention - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
Risk Focus: Temperature controlled cargo, Managing risk throughout the cool supply chain - UK P&I…
Heavy Weather - Swedish P&I Club [2014, PDF]
Container focus: Preventing the loss of containers at sea - The Swedish Club [2020, PDF]
Swedish P&I Club - Main Engine Damage, Auxiliary Engine Damage - Swedish P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Container focus: Refrigerated cargo analysis - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
Navigational claims 2020 - Swedish P & I Club [2019, PDF]
Wet Damage to Cargo - Swedish Club [2013, PDF]
Cargo Advice - Mineral cargoes including Sodium Metabisulphite - The Swedish Club [2022, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:58

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3