Mates and Masters MCA Oral Notes

Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: Shahariar Murshed
Genre: Documentation
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 247
Description: Mates & Masters Orals for Maritime & Coastguard Agency Examination Purpose . Updated Copy for 2018. The author has indicated that this is a work in progress and hence a newly updated version would be released soon. The use of this is to help in those preparing for UK MCA master exams
Additional info: Kindly note that this is a copy of a torrent earlier posted by a user name anthony george. However he was not seeding despite many requests. I had even PM'd him asking to seed. There was an email written in the poster. So I send an email to the author requesting for a copy. The Good gentleman replied back with the copy and also promised to send a new one upon completion of updating it. I have attached screenshots of the email also.

Contents

Screenshots

ORAL'S SOLUTIONS.pdf

Скачать [9 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Mates & Masters MCA Oral Notes - 2018 - Morshed [2018, PDF]
Shipboard Safety, Management and Emergencies: Mates Phase-I & MEO Class-II Notes - Capt S.S.…
Marine Engineering Notes for Deck Officers - Capt S.S. Chaudhari [2018, JPEG]
Orals Revision Notes for Chief Mates - Oral Need [20xx, PDF]
A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road - Farhan Saeed [2017, PDF]
Chief Mate - Unlimited Orals Guidance Notes - Warsash Maritime Academy [2008, PDF]
ROR Situations For Examination Purpose - Unknown [PDF]
Mates Oral Exam Study Material for Delhi MMD - Various [2016, PDF]
Safe Bridge JRC ECDIS - MAN 701/901/2000 Type Specific - Question and Answers [2018, JPEG]
Second Mates F.G. Oral Notes for Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations: Function…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 18:39

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3