Language: english
Author: Capt. H. Subramaniam
Genre: Textbook
Publisher: Vijaya Publications
Edition: 6th
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 293
Description: Book for learning navigation problems for candidates appearing for Second Mates and Chief Mates examinations.
Additional info: From the Author: Very minor editorial changes to the fifth edition have been made based on feedback from students and teachers of the subject. I have Covered ‘The signs of the Zodiac’ in chapter 17.The overwhelming response, in India and abroad, to the ‘Nutshell Series’ of books written by me, especially this first one – ‘Practical Navigation’ – has encouraged me to keep thinking of ways by which improvements could be made with each subsequent edition.

Contents

Rating: 5 / 5 (Votes: 15)
Similar releases
50 Ways to Improve Your Navigation - Dag Pike [2014, EPUB]
A Guide to Best Practice for Navigational Assessments and Audits, First Edition - OCIMF [2018, PDF]
A High-Rate Virtual Instrument of Marine Vehicle Motions for Underwater Navigation and Ocean Remote…
A Navigation Compendium (NAVTRA 10494 A) - Naval Training Command [1972, PDF]
Admiralty Manual of Navigation (BR45) - Command of the Defence Council [2008, PDF]
Admiralty Manual of Navigation (BR45), Volume 2 (Astro Navigation) - Command of the Defence Council…
Advanced Coastal Navigation - US Coast Guard [2013, PDF]
Advanced Navigation Mates / Masters - Nadeem Anwar [2015, PDF]
Advances in Marine Navigation - Adam Weintrit [2013, PDF]
An Introduction to GNSS, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and other Global Navigation Satellite…

The time now is: Today 18:10