jeroenimo ® 02-Дек-2019 14:49

VirtualBox windows 10 with MaxSea v12.6.4.1 and Nov-2019 CM93v3 charts installed

Year: 2019
Developer: MaxSea
Platform: Windows
System Requirements: reasonable fast host computer(Win/Linux/MacOS) 64bit version with preferably more then 8GB RAM.
Localization: english
Crack: Included
Description: This is a Win10 virtualbox image with maxsea installed, hacked/activated and CM93v3 November 2019 charts installed, you will need to do the settings for connecting GPS/AIS etc. etc.
It's not 100% "easy does it" and needs a little tweaking sometimes to get it to work as most of this kind of stuff is. If for some reason the charts do not show up, you can repeat the installation manual instructions inside, also the maxsea manual is very helpfull!
I've always managed to get it working again.
Login for win10 maxsea:maxsea
Prerequisites:
-Reasonably fast computer (recent Intel i5/i7 or similar with preferably SSD storage) with minimal 8GB Ram installed (Windows/Mac/Linux)
-Oracle Virtualbox software install, and make sure you install the expansionpack as well (needed for USB connections to the VM. if you want to connect a GPS or similar)
Make sure you have the virtualbox software from oracle installed, this is a free software system to enable virtual machine on a Linux/Mac/Windows host machine.
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
If you run in trouble make sure you have RAM and amount of CPU's set to your system properly in the VM settings.
The installation media for MaxSea (from this tracker) is included too, you can install newer versions of CM93v3 charts in the VM.
Please be very sure that you read the instructions inside the diskimage which is on the desktop, and before you start make sure you make a snapshot of the VM, making it really easy to revert back if you somehow f*cked up ;-)
The system will complain about expired licences, but the charts will continue working, not an issue, just click OK (See screenhot)
Have fun, and please use official paper charts or ECDIS systems for ships navigation! (although this has saved my bacon multiple times ;-))

Screenshots

maxsea-virtualbox.zip  ЗОЛОТАЯ РАЗДАЧА! СКАЧАННОЕ НЕ УЧИТЫВАЕТСЯ! 

jeroenimo ® 07-Дек-2019 16:31
@andrey11
I'm sorry if the system fails for you!
My russian is not that good, but on the desktop of the VM there is an .iso file with the MaxSea installation and manual.
Basically you have to re-run the chart installation.
Read the instructions in the PDF file and start at point 7
The CM93Ed3 charts are in the C:\
Good luck!
P.S. if you want to update the CM93Ed3 the same procedure applies!

Похожие релизы

TRANSAS Navigator Software Products (NSP30) v.1.03 [2011]
TELchart v.3.5.32 [2011]
Navi-sailor 3000. VirtualBox Workstation with Win 10(En) x86 + WF61 v.4.00.07 [2006]
PortToPort Desktop | Marine Distance Tables v.5.7.34.0 - AtoBviaC Ltd [2023]
Navi-sailor 3000. VirtualBox Workstation with Win XP(En) x32 + WF80 FAR EAST ONLY!!! v.Navi-Sailor…
PortToPort Desktop | Marine Distance Tables v.5.6.24.0 - AtoBviaC Ltd [2023]
Virtual Engine Room - Free Student Version - Dr. Stefan Kluj [2020]
PortToPort Desktop [AtoBviaC] v.5.4.138.0 - CherSoft with AtoBviaC [2020]
PortToPort Desktop aka AtoBviaC [updated] v.5.5.82.0 - CherSoft with AtoBviaC [2021]
JEPPESEN C-MAP Professional+ / CM93 v3 / WF944 (November, 2019) v.944 - JEPPESEN [2019]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 15:13

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3