Language: english
Author: multiple
Publisher: The Nautical institute
Edition: 1st
ISBN: 978-1870077484
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 123
Description: this is the third book in a trilogy aimed at improving commercial awarness and loss prevention in shipping.
the uk p&i Club is pleased to be the major sponsor of this series published by then nautical institute witch provides practical guidance in a professional way for those whose job it is to own, operate and manage seagoing vessles.
Having prduced ship safety and cargo managemanet in port for junir officiers.
the book on commercial management for shipmasters set out to cover , the important subject as a cooperative activity between master/ onwer or manager in pursuit of inproved performance.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [13 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Commercial Management for ShipMasters - R.Tallack [1996, PDF]
On Command Practical Guide - The Nautical Institute [2000, PDF]
Guide to Prevention and Handling Accidents + IMO Lessons Learned from Marine Casualties - KOREA P&I…
REDUCING THE RISK OF PROPULSION LOSS, Operational guidance for preventing blackouts and main engine…
Ship Management International - SMI [2016-2022, PDF]
The Function of Protection & Indemnity Marine Insurance in Relation to Ship Owner´s Liability for…
Shipmaster`s Business Companion CD - Malcolm Maclachlan and The Nautical Institute [2004, PDF]
P&I Loss Prevention Posters - JAPAN P&I [2020, PDF]
The Work of the HarbourMaster, a Practical Guide - The Nautical Institute [2008, PDF]
Reducing the Risk of Damage to or Loss of Non-Standardized Cargo - London P&I Club and Others…
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 19:24

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3