reborn82 ® 22-Янв-2020 21:56

Guidelines on the Application of the IMO International Safety Management (ISM) Code 2019 - 5th Edition

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: International Chamber of Shipping
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Number of pages: 102
Description: The International Safety Management (ISM) Code is a key mandatory requirement for merchant ships, critical to the improvement of maritime safety and environmental performance. The new fifth edition of Guidelines on the Application of the IMO International Safety Management (ISM) Code includes comprehensive advice on compliance with the ISM Code for anyone involved with developing, implementing and maintaining Safety Management Systems (SMS), which are critical to successful and efficient ship operations.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

ФAЙЛ УДAЛEН ПО ЗAПРOСУ ПРAВOOБЛАДAТЕЛЕЙ

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

twicer 25-Апр-2021 20:51
60690When try to open the downloaded file, I can only see the cover page and when I move at the next page I receive message that the file is corrupted.
Solution 1 > This is the quickest and best solution. Open with Acrobat Pro and Just insert a blank page before 1st page and all pages are will shown immediately.
Solution 2 >
1. open the file in Preview (Mac) or other in Win
2. export as pdf (in "files")
3. open this new file in acrobat
4. No any problems

Похожие релизы

Guide to Helicopter/Ship Operations - Internatinoal Chamber of Shipping (ICS) [2021, PDF]
Safety Brochures - International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) with association [20XX, PDF]
ISM Code Guidelines. 4th Edition - International Chambers of Shipping [2010]
Fatigue Guidelines-Managing and Reducing the Risk of Fatigue at Sea - AMSA [2020, PDF]
Guidelines for fishing vessels in polar waters - Maritime New Zealand [2021, PDF]
Shipping Policy Principles for Pandemic Recovery - International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) [2022,…
Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers – Amendment 7, October 2022 - Maritime &…
Metaheuristics for Maritime Operations - S. Mahdi Homayouni and Dalila B.M.M. Fontes [2018, PDF]
Maritime compliance: IMO Cyber Security Requirements due 1 Jan 2021 - INMARSAT [2020, PDF]
IMCA International Code of Practice for Offshore Diving - IMCA [2014, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:56

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3