Genre: History
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company, Boston, Ma, USA
Edition: First
ISBN: 978-090930350375
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 1967
Description:
A good, thorough biography of an obviously important person in the Age of Discovery.
I learned much about Cristobal Colon, including his real name, from this well-written and very readable book.
Though published in 1942, I would say it's still the authoritative biography of the person we know as Christopher Columbus, someone obviously extremely important in world history and to America in particular.
I recommend this book to all who are interested in this era and even to those who are not.

Contents

Screenshots

Admiral of the Ocean Sea, A Life of Christopher Columbus - Samuel Eliot Morison - 1942.pdf

Скачать [10 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Admiral of the Ocean Sea, A Life of Christopher Columbus - Samuel Eliot Morison (1942, PDF) -…
Admiral of the Ocean Sea: A Life of Christopher Columbus - Samuel Eliot Morison [Frederick…
Old Ironsides - The Story of USS Constitution - Horgan T.P. [1963, PDF]
The Great Explorers - The European Discovery of America - Samuel Eliot Morison [1978, PDF]
The Voyage of Christopher Columbus: Columbus' Own Journal of Discovery Newly Restored and…
Christopher Columbus and the Discovery of the Americas - Tim McNeese [2006, PDF]
Typhoon Louise vs. the United States Navy - Gene Eric Salecker [2023, PDF]
Two years before the mast; a personal narrative of life at sea - Dana R.H. [1911, PDF]
Discovery of the Americas, 1492-1800 - Smith T. [2005, PDF]
The Race to the New World: Christopher Columbus, John Cabot, and a Lost History of Discovery -…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:38

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3