Vitbar192 ® 10-Июн-2020 07:12

The Western Arctic Seas Encyclopedia

Year: 2017
Language: english
Author: Zonn I.S., Kostianoy A.G., Semenov A.V.
Genre: Encyclopedia
Publisher: Springer International Publishing
ISBN: 3319255827
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 547
Description: This Encyclopedia is designed to accumulate and systematize our knowledge about the unique natural water areas - the Barents, White and Kara seas, their wealth, the events that took place on its waters and shores, and the remarkable people whose lives were and are closely intertwined with the seas. The Encyclopedia contains about 900 terms and concepts related to the seas. It describes geographical features: rivers, lakes, straits, bays; provides information about towns, seaports, transport communications, basic aquatic biological species, nature reserves, national and international programs for the study of the sea, research institutes, historical monuments, activities of prominent explorers and travelers, researchers and scientists. The Encyclopedia includes a chronology of major historical events connected with the Western Arctic seas for more than 1200 years.

Contents

No content.

Screenshots

Zonn I.S., Kostianoy A.G., Semenov A.V. The Western Arctic Seas Encyclopedia, 2017.pdf

Скачать [17 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Eastern Arctic Seas Encyclopedia - Zonn I.S., Kostianoy A.G., Semenov A.V. [2016, PDF]
The Black Sea Encyclopedia - Sergei R. Grinevetsky, Igor S. Zonn & Others [2015, PDF]
Exploration of the Seas - Voyage into the Unknown - Committee on Exploration of the Seas [2003, PDF]
Encyclopedia of Marine Science - Nichols R.C., Williams R.G. [2008, PDF]
The Montenegrin Adriatic Coast: Marine Chemistry Pollution - Danijela Joksimovic, Mirko Durovic,…
Antarctica: An Encyclopedia - Volumes 1 & 2 - John Stewart [2011, PDF]
Exploring Polar Frontiers: A Historical Encyclopedia - Mills W.J. [2003, PDF]
Russian Arctic Seas: Navigational conditions and accidents - Nataliya Marchenko / Наталия Марченко…
Seas and Waterways of the World 2 vol. - An Encyclopedia of History, Uses, and Issues - Zumerchik…
The Panama Canal - Robert W. Aguirre [2010, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 20:03

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3