captainerhan ® 20-Jun-2020 23:22
I try to connect Tel Chart V3 with AIS pılot plug KSNTEK KSN 11-W but I can not recived GPS position .Does anyone know proper settings or how to connect properly ?

captainerhan ® 21-Jun-2020 04:35
Edwin, Dear Edwin thank you very much for your assist . it works Gps position ok but always showing GPS ERROR with red mark next to LAt - Long . Do you have a any idea fix this issue ?
Edwin 21-Jun-2020 11:24
No fix for this issue, because you get the position directly from the AIS pilot plug there is no NMEA sentence coming in with the details of the satellites visible. The position now on your TELCHART is accurate.
paxtu 21-Jun-2020 12:49
Captainerhan
Вы должны подключить GPS отдельно, там он даст вам позицию, попробует время, и то же самое произошло, и подключите независимо, там это работало.
GOOGLE BOT 21-Jun-2020 12:49

captainerhan ® 21-Jun-2020 20:19
66333No fix for this issue, because you get the position directly from the AIS pilot plug there is no NMEA sentence coming in with the details of the satellites visible. The position now on your TELCHART is accurate.
I understand ,thank you very much for your assist.
Heads necessary to send messages to enable JavaScript