Language: english
Author: UKHO
Genre: Guide
Publisher: UKHO
Edition: 2019
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 178
Description: The propose of this publication is to assist mariners to acquire and maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the content and use of ENCs in ECDIS. It is intended to supplement and reinforce elements of ECDIS training on the use of chart data and its interpretation. It does not replace any of the training requirements set out in the international Maritime Organization (IMO) Model Course 1.27 or the Manila Amendments to STCW.
Navigation with ECDIS is fundamentally different from navigating with a paper chart. An ECDIS presents the navigator with a highly flexible display which, if correctly configured, offers a significant increase in situational awareness and safety. It should permit more time for the watchkeeper to maintain a proper visual watch. However, if the display and the ECDIS settings are not fully understood, then the chart display can be misinterpreted, and in the worst case the safety of the vessel compromised.

Contents

Screenshots

hidden

Скачать [17 KB]

Спасибо
gongax 07-Сен-2021 16:57
new one,want to read that book,
ask someone help me,send the book to me ,very very thanks,
my Email:*********************

Похожие релизы

IHO S 67 Mariners’ Guide to Accuracy of Depth Information in Electronic Navigational Charts (ENC) -…
Information for Seafarers regarding WATCHKEEPING STANDARDS (including 2010 Manila Amendments) -…
ECDIS Limitations, Data Reliability, Alarm Management and Safety Settings Recommended for Passage…
ECDIS Training Course Handout - Indian Maritime College (IMC) [20xx, PDF]
Recommendations on Usage of ECDIS and Preventing Incidents - OCIMF [2020, PDF]
INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR THE USE OF IHO TEST DATA SETS IN ECDIS _Publication S-64_ IHO TEST DATA SETS…
Admiralty Information Overlay Week 01-2023 (AIO 01-2023) - UKHO [2023]
IMO Model Course 1.22 Bridge Resource Management - IMO [2020, PDF]
U.S. Chart No. 1 - Symbols, Abbreviations and Terms used on Paper and Electronic Navigational…
ECDIS – Understanding the Future of Navigation Special Edition - Standard P&I [2011, PDF]
  • Тема закрыта

Текущее время: Сегодня 04:43

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3