Language: english
Author: Henning Umland
Genre: Guide
Publisher: www.celnav.de
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 107
Description: Extract from preface:
"When I read my first book on navigation many years ago, the chapter on celestial navigation with its fascinating diagrams and formulas immediately caught my particular interest although I was a little intimidated by its complexity at first. As I became more advanced, I realized that celestial navigation is not nearly as difficult as it seems to be at first glance. Studying the literature, I found that many books, although packed with information, are more confusing than enlightening, probably because most of them have been written by experts and for experts. On the other hand, many publications written for beginners are designed like cookbooks, i. e., they contain step-by-step instructions but avoid much of the theory. In my opinion, one can not really comprehend celestial navigation and enjoy the beauty of it without knowing the mathematical background.
Since nothing really satisfied my requirements, I decided to write a compact manual for my personal use which had to include the most important definitions, formulas, diagrams, and procedures. As time went by, the project gained its own momentum, the text grew in size, and I started wondering if it might not be of interest to others as well."
Additional info: Author's website: https://www.celnav.de/

Contents

Screenshots

CelestialNavigationUmland

Скачать [226 B]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Des Pawson's Knot Craft - Des Pawson [2010, PDF]
GPS Backup with a Mark 3 Sextant: All Instructions and Tables Included - David Burch [2021,…
Replacing Your Boat's Electrical System - Mike Westin [2012, PDF]
Deco for Divers - A Diver’s Guide to Decompression Theory and Physiology - Powell M. [2013, MOBI]
The Ultimate Book of Everyday Knots - Budworth G. [2012, EPUB]
Nautical Science in its Relation to Practical Navigation - Charles Lane Poor [1910, PDF]
Practical Boat-Sailing - A Concise and Simple Treatise - Frazar D. [1879, PDF/EPUB]
New Period Ship Handbook - Julier K. [2004, PDF]
Celestial Navigation, A Practical Guide to Knowing Where You Are - Dave Berson [2018, EPUB]
Mathematics of Air and Marine Navigation - A. D. Bradley [1942, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:36

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3