Ferreirolo ® 24-Авг-2020 17:51

Oil record Book, part I and II (with examples)

Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Novomar Assesoria Empresarial Ltda
Genre: Documentation
Publisher: Novomar Assesoria Empresarial Ltda
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 125
Description: Each oil tanker of 150 gross tons and above, every ship of 400 gross tons and above other than oil tankers, and manned fixed or floating drilling rig or other platform shall maintain an Oil Record Book Part I (Machinery Space Operations).
The following pages of this section show a comprehensive list of items of machinery space operations which are, when appropriate, to be recorded in the Oil Record Book Part I (Machinery Space Operations) in accordance with regulation 17 of Annex I to MARPOL 73/78. The items have been grouped into operational sections, each of which is denoted by a letter Code.
When making entries in the Oil Record Book Part I, the date, operational code, and item number shall be inserted in the appropriate columns and the required particulars shall be recorded in chronological order as they have been executed on board. Each operation shall be fully recorded without delay so that all the entries in the book appropriate to that operation are completed. Each operation should be dated in the dd- MONTH-yyyy format (e.g. 20- JAN-2011). Each Completed operation shall be entered and signed by the officer/person or officers/persons in charge of the operations concerned and each completed page shall be signed by the master of the ship.

Contents

Oil record book, part I
Oil record book, part II
Oil record book, part I, examples
Oil record book, part II, examples

Screenshots

Oil Record Book

Скачать [1 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

A Guide for Correct Entries in the Oil Record Book (Part I & II) - Intertanko [2014, PDF]
Documentation control checklist - Novomar Assesoria Empresarial Ltda [20??, PDF]
INTERTANKORB ORB PART II - INTERTANKO [2014, EPUB]
Cargo Record Book (For Ships Carrying Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk) - Novomar Assessoria…
Maintenance Guide CheckList (Lloyd's Reg. cargo vessels) - Lloyd’s Register [2008, PDF]
Bilge Water Waste Oil Operation Management - Norwegian Training Center [2007, PDF]
Oil Tanker Familiarisation - Varios [2020, PDF]
Gas Tankers (Advanced Level) [2003, PDF]
Oil Record Book - Code guide - Marlins [2020, PDF]
Rules of Russian Maritime Register of Shipping - RMRS [2018, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 11:48

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3