Year: 2005
Language: english
Author: Paul Carter
Publisher: Allen & Unwin
ISBN: 1 74114 698 4
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 219
Description: First and foremost, I’d like to thank Erwin Herczeg, for watching my back on more occasions than I care to mention and proving to be the perfect role model. Thanks also to Drew Gardenier for getting me started in the first place, and letting me get away with a damn sight more than I deserved to. Special thanks to Sally and Simon Dominguez and Lou and Doug Frost, and Susan Coghill, without whom this book would never have happened. My thanks to all the boys who backed me up, covered my arse and listened to my bullshit over the years; you know who you are. To the team at Allen & Unwin, especially Jo Paul, Lou Johnson, Alexandra Nahlous and Catherine Milne—thank you and sorry I can’t spell. Last, but certainly not least, all my love to Clare, Elinor, Johannes,Allan and France. God bless.

Contents

Screenshots

Dont tell Mum I work on the rigs.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Slow travel - sell the house, buy the yacht and sail away - Rhydwen M. [2004, PDF]
Lighthouses of the Mid-Atlantic Coast - Elinor DeWire, Paul Eric Johnson [2011, PDF]
World War 2 : Carrier War - Stephen W Sears [Paul Boehmer, 2017]
Fourier Series & Boundary Value Problems - W. E. Williams [1973, PDF]
A Manual of Singlehanded Sailing - Tony Meisel [1981, PDF]
Fire ice - Clive Cussler [200?]
The Shipwreck: The True Story of One of Australia's Greatest Maritime Disasters - Larry Writer…
Dreadnought - Britain, Germany and the Coming of the Great War - Massie, Robert K [Grover Gardner,…
Sixty Years a Yacht Designer - Maurice Griffiths [1988, PDF]
The face of naval battle - The human experience of modern war at sea - Reeve J., Stevens D. [2004,…
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 21:05

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3