Language: english
Author: Roger Barnes
Genre: Practical guide
Publisher: Adlard Coles - Bloomsbury
ISBN: 978-1-4081-8027-3
Format: EPUB
Quality: eBook
Pages count: n/a
Description: Dinghy cruising is a wonderful way to experience nature and new coastlines at close quarters and low cost. It is essentially taking boating back to the basics, allowing amazing cruising where larger boats cannot reach, sleeping onboard or reaching the shore, in total freedom.
This guide is aimed to all aspiring or already-enthusiastic dinghy cruisers. It shows how to get started and how to expand adventure's horizons. The information and advice is interwoven with interesting stories of the author's adventures afloat, from secluded rivers and coastlines to voyages to remote islands. Topics covers how to find the right boat, fitting out for daysailing, navigating under engine and oar, mooring and anchoring, preparing for open water, coastal navigation, how to set the dinghy comfortable and safe.
Additional info: The Dinghy Cruising Companion - Tales and Advice from Sailing a Small Open Boat

Contents

Screenshots

The Dinghy Cruising Companion.epub

Скачать [10 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Dinghy Cruising Companion: Tales and Advice from Sailing a Small Open Boat - Roger Barnes…
High Latitude Sailing - Self-sufficient sailing techniques for cold waters and winter seasons -…
The Adlard Coles Book of Mediterranean Cruising - Rod Heikell, Lucinda Heikell [2023, PDF]
The boating book: a practical guide to safe pleasure boating, power and sail - John Roberts [1991,…
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
The Dinghy Bible - Rupert Holmes, Jeremy Evans [2014, EPUB]
The Narrowboat Guide: A complete guide to choosing, designing and maintaining a narrowboat 2nd…
Build a Simple Dinghy - Nicolson I., Reynolds A. [1987, PDF]
Your First Atlantic Crossing - A Planning Guide for Passagemakers - Weatheritt L. [2014, PDF/EPUB]
Buying a motorboat: new or second-hand - Barry Pickthall [2012, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 09:06

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3