skipper3362 ® 11-Янв-2021 16:00

Twelve Seconds To Live

Year: 199?
Language: english
Author: Douglas Reeman
Type: audiobook
Audio codec: MP3
Audio bitrate: 41
Description: The mine is an impartial killer, and a lethal challenge to any volunteer in the Special Countermeasures of the Royal Navy during the naval battles of the Second World War. They are brave, lonely men with something to prove or nothing left to lose. Lieutenant-Commander David Masters, haunted by a split second glimpse of the mine that destroyed his first and only command, H. M. Submarine Tornado, now defuses 'the beast' on land and teaches the same deadly science to others who too often die in the attempt. Lieutenant Chris Foley, minelaying off an enemy coast in ML366, rolls on an uneasy sea with a release bracket sheared and a lie mine jammed, and hears the menacing growl of approaching E-boats. And Sub-Lieutenant Michael Lincoln, hailed as a hero, dreads exposure as a coward even more than the unexpected booby-trap, or the gentle whirr of the activated fuse marking the last twelve seconds of his life.
This thrilling book from the master storyteller of the sea transports readers back to the terrifying life of the British seamen of the Royal Navy during World War Two.

Twelve Seconds to Live - Douglas Reeman

Скачать [32 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Strike from the Sea - Douglas Reeman [David Rintoul, 199?]
A dawn like thunder - Douglas reeman [199?]
The Destroyers - Douglas Reeman [David Rintoul, 199?]
The White Guns - Douglas Reeman [David Rintoul, 199?]
The First To Land - Douglas Reeman [David Rintoul, 199?]
To risks unknow - Douglas Reeman [David rintoul, 199?]
The Volunteers - Douglas Reeman [199?]
Tenacious - Julian Stockwin [Christian Rodska, 200?]