Author: Kemp P.
Genre: History
Publisher: Arms @ Armour
Edition: 2nd
ISBN: 1-85409-515-3
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 292
Description: In both World Wars I and II, the German U-boat was the Allies' scourge, and in the latter conflict it very nearly won the day for the Nazis. Over a thousand of these powerful ships were destroyed in air and seaborne attacks, by surface vessels and submarines, in tough head-to-head encounters, chance meetings, and after extensive chases and hunts. Here is unprecedented detail of these sinkings and obliterations, of casualties on a massive scale, and of a victory hard-won.
Additional info:

The maritime archaeology of a modern conflict - comparing the archaeology of German submarine wrecks to the historical text - McCartney I. [2015, PDF/EPUB]

Author: McCartney I. | Year: 2015 | Language: english | Format: PDF/EPUB | Quality: eBook | Pages count: 347 | Genre: History

Открыть автор релиза Vitbar192

Contents

Screenshots

Kemp P. U-Boats Destroyed, 1999.pdf

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The History of Ships - Kemp P. [1979, PDF]
U-Boats at War in World War I and II: Rare Photographs from Wartime Archives (Images of War) - Jon…
The Iron Sea: How the Allies Hunted and Destroyed Hitler's Warships - Simon Read [2020, EPUB]
German Submarines vol.1 - H.T.Lenton [1967, PDF]
In Titanics Shadow - David l. Williams [2012, PDF]
The Defeat of the German U-Boats: The Battle of the Atlantic (Studies in Maritime History) - David…
U-Boats : History, Development and Equipment, 1914-1945 - D.M.O. Miller [2000, PDF]
Hitler's U-Boat Bases - Jak P. Mallmann Showell [2002, PDF]
U-Boats: Hitler's Sharks - jose Delgado [2021]
The T-class submarine - Paul J. Kemp [1990, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 02:50

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3