Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: The Standard Club © 2021
Genre: Guide
Publisher: the Standard Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 37
Description: The purpose of this guide is to alert ships’ crews to the danger of catastrophic loss that can result from pipe failure.
These guides have been created by harnessing the professional knowledge of those members of the Loss Prevention team
who have served at sea.
A Master’s Guide to Ship’s Piping was first produced in 2005, jointly published for the Standard Club by the Managers’ London Agents
in association with RINA. Now in its third edition, this guide sets out to promote industry best practice, and includes additional advice
on engine, cargo and hydraulic piping, and dealing with piping failures by temporary repairs such as clamps and chemical resins.
Our intention is to raise awareness of redundancy in pipe design and the difficulties involved in the surveying of piping. Pipe failure will
be prevented only by a proactive approach to inspection, maintenance and repair.

Contents

Screenshots

A Master’s Guide to Ships Piping 2021.pdf

Скачать [10 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Container securing - The Standard Club © 2020…
Master’s Guide to Hatch Cover Maintenance - The Standard Club [2021, PDF]
Master’s Guides All-in-One Release | Loss Prevention - Vary [202x, PDF]
the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Carriage of Steel Cargo - The Standard Club [2020,…
the Standard Club's Master's Guide to Berthing - The Standard Club © 2021 [2021, PDF]
A Master’s Guide to Fire Safety on Ferries - The Standard Club © 2021 [2021, PDF]
The Standard Club's Master's Guide to Enclosed space entry - The Standard Club [2020, PDF]
A guide to Loss Prevention - UK P&I Club [2016, PDF]
Bulk cargo checklists: Grain, Coal, Nickel Ore [Loss prevention] - The North of England P&I…
Crane Slewing Gear Maintenance and Rocking Tests - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 17:57

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3