Language: english
Author: The West of England P&I Club
Genre: Tutorial Video
Playtime: ~ 2 min
Quality: HD
Format: MP4
Video: H.264 1920x1088 30 fps
Audio: AAC 44.1 KHz x 320 Kbp
Description: The first short explanatory video produced for the series covers “The Can Test” which explains the correct method of performing the test and interpreting their results.
Cargo liquefaction and dynamic separation have been the cause of a significant number of vessel losses, with many crew deaths. There have also been many near misses, with vessels developing significant stability issues due to these phenomena.
As training onboard holds a positive and important role in the development and promotion of shipboard safety culture.
Although shippers are obligated to provide safe cargo, the Club continues to see incidents where this is not the case. Section 8.4 of the IMSBC Code details a test procedure that the Master and crew may use for determining the possibility of liquefaction – the Can Test. It is strongly recommended that dry bulk cargoes declared as Group A or which have a large proportion of fine material are subjected to regular can testing before and during loading.
:

Screenshots

The Can Test - Loss Prevention Video.mp4

Скачать [17 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Can Test Training Package - North of England P&I Club [vary, PDF/MP4]
Cargo Advice - Bauxite cargoes - The Swedish Club [2021, PDF]
Carrying Solid Bulk Cargoes Safely (Guide on IMSBC Code) - Lloyd’s Register + UK P&I Club +…
Loading of Coal that has Exhibited Signs of Self-Heating - The West of England P&I Club [2023, PDF]
Cargo Loss Prevention Publications - The Standard Club [2014, PDF]
Loss Prevention Bulletin - The Carriage of Rice - West of England P&I [2015, PDF]
Liquefaction of unprocessed mineral ores * Iron ore fines and nickel ore - Martin Jonas [2012, PDF]
Carefully to Carry consolidated 2018 - UK P and I Club [2018, PDF]
Bunker Quality Information [202?, MP4]
Crane Incidents Loss Prevention Insight - Britannia P&I Club [2024, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 08:42

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3