twicer ® 10-Ноя-2021 16:56

Navigation Booklet Series

Year: 2021
Language: english
Author: The Shipowners' Club
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 81+81+67
Description: The art of navigation may be second nature to deep-sea mariners, but for those crews who do not use this skill very often it can present some significant difficulties.
Results from the Club’s Condition Survey Programme often highlight a limited understanding of basic navigation practices. Furthermore, the Club is frequently notified of incidents where poor navigation has been the main contributing factor.
The three booklets in the series are:
1. Loss Prevention: Chartwork and Voyage Planning
This booklet introduces the basics of practical navigation, such as chartwork and voyage planning.
2. Loss Prevention: Towards Effective Navigation
This booklet is primarily aimed at those mariners who are not fully trained in the art of navigation.
3. Loss Prevention: Tides
This booklet focuses on tidal calculations and provides examples as well as practice questions on the subject.

Contents

Screenshots

Navigation Booklet Series 2021

Скачать [15 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The Shipowners’ Club Loss Prevention - Tides - The Shipowners’ P&I Club [2014, PDF]
Towards Effective Navigation - The Shipowners’ Club [2014, PDF]
Basic Stability for Small Vessels - The Shipowners’ Club [2016, PDF]
Drugs and Alcohol at Sea, Loss Prevention - The Shipowners’ Club [2018, PDF]
Fishing Vessel Safety, Loss Prevention - The Shipowners’ Club [2014, PDF]
Rocks and Hard Places: How to Avoid Them - North of England P&I Association [2015, PDF]
REEDS Vol 15: Electronics, Navigational Aids and Radio Theory for Electrotechnical Officers - Steve…
Cargo Advices Series - The Swedish Club [2024, PDF]
ECDIS – Understanding the Future of Navigation Special Edition - Standard P&I [2011, PDF]
Mooring Operations - North of England P&I Association [2019, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 10:14

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3