Language: english
Author: Payne J.C.
Genre: Manual
Publisher: Sheridan House
ISBN: 1574091638
Format: PDF
Quality: Photo of pages
Pages count: 96
Description: This new series features easy-to-understand yet thorough treatments of technical issues facing every boat owner, sail or power. Each volume is fully illustrated with photos and technical drawings. Author John C. Payne is one of the foremost international authorities on marine electronics and the author of two major handbooks.
Book 1, Understanding Boat Batteries and Battery Charging, includes the following subjects: lead acid batteries; AGM batteries; gel batteries; general battery information; battery ratings and selection; safety, installation, and maintenance; charging, alternators, and regulators; and more.
Additional info: About the Author
John C. Payne is a cruising sailor and professional marine electrical engineer and surveyor with a 28-year career in merchant shipping and the offshore oil industry. His unique combination of technical know-how and practical experience at sea has made him a much sought-after authority.

Contents

Screenshots

Payne J.C. Understanding Boat wiring, 2003.pdf

Скачать [3 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

Understanding Boat Batteries and Battery Charging - Payne J.C. [2003, PDF]
Understanding boat diesel engines - John C. Paine [2005, PDF]
The Marine Electrical and Electronics Bible - John C. Payne [2023, EPUB]
The 12V Doctors practical handbook - Edgar J. Beyn [1983, PDF]
Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Started Sailing, Expanded and Updated - Vigor J. [2020, EPUB]
Handbook of Offshore Cruising - Howard J. [2000, PDF]
A sail for all seasons; cruising and racing sail tips - Ian Nicolson [1998, PDF]
Off Grid Solar Power - Tyler J. Green [2021, EPUB]
Electrical Engineer's Reference Book - Sixteenth Edition - M.A. Laughton, D.J. Warne [2003,…
Practical Boat Owner's Electrics Afloat - Alistair Garrod [2002, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 00:26

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3