Year: 1947
Language: english
Author: Rimington C. (ed.)
Genre: History
Publisher: W.W. Norton & Co
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 350
Description: For a period of about five years prior to the last World War it was my pleasure to edit a yachting digest which achieved a modest reputation under the title of The Sea Chest: The Yachtsman's Digest. This capsule publication came into being for the purpose of preserving a selection of those articles and stories relating to the yachting scene which, by reason of their excellence, gave every indication of achieving something more than transitory recognition.
This volume represents a winnowing of the various issues of The Sea Chest. The selection is based, it must be confessed, on the editor's personal preference. Hence it is not to be said or even implied that the pages which follow represent anything more than a collection of those many stories and articles which have brought endless pleasure and edification to the countless yachtsmen who have read them in years past. Yet it is both my hope and real belief that in permanent format they will provide added enjoyment for their old friends as well as for those who discover them for the first time.
I am particularly happy to have this medium of expressing my sincere appreciation to the many authors, editors and publishers whose generous co-operation have made this volume possible.

Contents

Screenshots

Rimington C. The Sea Chest, 1947.pdf

Скачать [12 KB]

Спасибо

Похожие релизы

The History of Yachting 1600-1815 - Clark Arthur [1904, PDF]
Missing - A Story of American Merchant Mariners in WWII - Norma Andreasen [2004, PDF]
Safety Digest, Lessons from Marine Accident Reports No 2-2021 - Marine Accident Investigation…
Against the sea great adventure stories from the pages of Motor Boating & Sailing - Edited by…
Cargo Access Equipment for Merchant Ships - I.Buxton [1978, PDF]
The Sailor's Sin Bin - Cruisers Confess to their Boating Blunders - Stocker T. [2022, PDF/EPUB]
With the Wind Behind Us - Elliott M. [2020, PDF/EPUB]
Yachting Under Power - Sindle H. [1966, PDF]
Navigation, A selection of articles previously published by Gard AS - Gard P&I [2014, PDF]
The yachtsman's weather guide - Ingrid Holford [1988, PDF]
  • Ответить

Текущее время: Сегодня 05:23

Часовой пояс: GMT + 3